1,705 results
All reviews bell city bed manhattan coffee shop chill bar convenient location reception staff enjoyed my stay would stay again buffet breakfast comfy bed great value for money short stay melbourne kitchenette parking conference oven
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Have just spent the past two nights at the Mantra. Stayed in a 2 bedroom manhattan room. Although this room did have two seperate bedrooms it didn't have a door you can close to each bedroom, only a bathroom separated the bedrooms.

Room was a little run down with some ripped carpet.

Very helpful and cheerful reception staff at check in and check out.

The package we booked was a family getaway package. Including breakfast, $100 food credit, parking and late check out. For the price this was excellent value. We did have to use the $100 food credit in one transaction but that was fine.

All in all for the price (value for money) the Mantra Bell City was a great choice for me and my family.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sam L, Hotel Manager at Mantra Bell City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thanks for your review of Mantra Bell City.

I am glad that the property exceeded your expectations in value as well as service for the family.

I hope to welcome you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The lifts were incredibly slow. We waited 10 mins and decided to take the stairs. Luckily we were only on the third floor but it's ridiculous for a hotel with so many rooms not to be able to cope with demand. Everything else was good. Room was lovely, bed was comfy but I'd think twice before booking again because the lift was incredibly frustrating.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Criss,

Thanks for your review of Mantra Bell City.

Your comments in regards to the lifts are invaluable as we plan to ensure that all aspects of our guests stay is enjoyable.

I am pleased to read that the rest of your stay was enjoyable.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night. Helpful staff, clean well appointed rooms,. Really good facilities and breakfast was worth the extra. Will definitely stay here again when over that side of town. Bring your bathers because the pool area was a beautiful spot for a relax.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thanks for your review of Mantra Bell City.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you. Mantra Bell City does offer a vast array of amenities and I am glad that you could take advantage.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the property.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We stayed for one night in the west wing. We had a lovely view of the city and a peaceful night sleep. I was very happy and comfortable. Lovely and friendly reception service. The room was airy and bright. Great shower.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your review.

Great to read that you enjoyed your stay at the property. The hotel does have great views of the city from selected rooms and your feedback is appreciated in regards to the team.

I hope to welcome you back to the property in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The shower was unusable due to the mould. It was just filthy. The carpet needed a vacuum and had a hole in it. The wall had a hole in it and marks everywhere. The room service menu is very limited and there are no drinks on it. The pillows are dreadful and really be updated and the quality improved. The check-in took 15-20 no Utes even though I booked and paid in full via telephone. The man at reception was not very helpful in giving instructions on which lift and where to go. Very disappointed in my stay. Not much point in alerting management as his emailed reply was he was new and will be looking into these things.

Date of stay: March 2018