“Authentic and Delicious North Indian Food”
Review of Punjabi Curry Cafe

Get food delivered
Ranked #79 of 122 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 April 2020

One of the Best and only few Indian Restaurants I go to regularly. The ambience is warm & welcoming, Food is Authentic North Indian with the Taste so delicious that you feel like you are eating in India, above all the staff is very friendly and helpful.

I would recommend this Restaurant any day to anyone who wants to have the best indian food in Melbourne.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 21 February 2020

My wife and I had read some good reviews and decided to give it a try. Staff were friendly and the place looked quite nice. Unfortunately the food did not reflect our initial experience. The chicken was very tough and there was not any vegetables like onions in the sauce, basically just sauce and block of tough chicken. Nan breads were dry and crispy. We try to eat healthy so a curry is usually a real treat for us, but certainly not this time.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

We've enjoyed food from Punjabi curry cafe before.
We received our order last night and while eating Nan bread found a hard lump of clear plastic whilst eating.
Absolutely disgusting.

I contacted them to inform them but got no response which I feel is very poor.
We will definitely not be eating anything from here again.

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank lucygraham2205
Reviewed 15 February 2019

Just a short walk from The Tote in Collingwood is The Punjabi Curry Cafe. With its Tandoor proudly on display you know you're in for a good time as soon as you enter the main dining room. Staff are friendly & efficient and offer the classic range of Indian food. Ordering from the Tandoor is a must so we shared the Tandoor platter of mixed meats. When we have craving for Indian food and want to dine in - this is our first choice in the inner east-side near the city.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

I wish that I could report better service, but after walking in to see several delivery people picking up, I was told that the kitchen was closed and I couldn't get any food, despite the fact that they we're all picking up .

Date of visit: November 2018