“Good Honest feed”

Get food delivered
Ranked #79 of 122 Restaurants in Collingwood
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Surprised to see different views about this restaraunt but our experience with a party of 9 was great. Service was good, food was great and in regards to price it was just a little bit more expensive than normal Indian but we did have a few extra beers. Will definitely go back especially to have their real smoky butter chicken.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Rob R
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I’ve never written a review on TripAdvisor before but feel compelled to do so.

We’ve previously had great meals at Punjabi Cafe and tried to order through Uber Eats.

The delivery person could not find our house and was abusive on the phone.

It’s a shame but I’ll never ever use Uber Eat or go to Punjabi Cafe again.

I feel violated by the disgusting experience.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank PeterF2033
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I ordered via "Eat Now" for a home delivery. The service was good, they even came a little earlier than advised, but that was fine with me.

I ordered the Butter Chicken, coconut rice and garlic and cheese naan. To be honest I didn't enjoy it, it wasn't too my taste and it was only just warm.

Unfortunately I won't be back here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Have eaten at Punjabi Curry Cafe many times and it is always reliable. The food is very tasty, with numerous choices for those of us who don't like really hot dishes and the staff are always friendly. This isn't an upmarket restaurant - it's the type of dependable neighbourhood restaurant where you can pop in for a good meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Had driven past this restaurant many times over the years but had never visited. On a recommendation, we visited for a Saturday family dinner. We were pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is big and many tables were occupied with couples, families and larger groups. We hadn't booked but a great table by the window was available. The food was fantastic (especially the tandoor oven items - tandoori chicken, butter chicken, naan), the price was very reasonable, and the service was exemplary. Would definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: February 2018