All reviews echo beach amazing week fitness levels obstacle course padang padang awesome group wake boarding life changing recommend this trip play hard social media thought of everything perfect mix incredible food great friends overlooking the ocean trainers
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Just completed a week with the Active Escapes team and highly recommend it! Very well organized with just the right amount of training, activities and down time!
Food was amazing, and the group of likeminded travelers, made the trip! Dropped a few kgs which is handy coming into summer

Thanks again guys and see you again very soon
B-rent

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I can't recommend Active Escapes enough. This was the first time I'd been on a solo holiday and on paper the Uluwatu Mega Escape sounded perfect. The seven days far exceeded expectation. Don't hesitate to book! The training was amazing and Zanna, Ali and Amanda managed to make some pretty tough sessions enjoyable. There's a range of ability so the fittest of the fit can push themselves while those with less experience need not worry about being out of their depth. Accommodation/location was stunning and the food was delicious and healthy. Additional activities kept us very busy but all optional if you need a bit of R&R! Would highly encourage trying as much as you can though - I really enjoyed the wakeboarding and surfing despite being rubbish at both! Heavy emphasis on fun as well - beach clubs, good dinners out, cocktails and popsicles all helped balance out the training side! Honestly couldn't recommend it more highly! BOOK NOW! I'll definitely be doing another.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Being of average fitness, I knew I needed a much needed shake up so I booked my trip to Padang Padang for my first Active Escapes trip with Zanna, Ali and head trainer - Jenna Douros! I can honestly say this was the most incredible week organised to absolute perfection by Zanna and Ali! From the most incredible location and villa, to the challenging yet rewarding training sessions, activities such as surfing, wake boarding, SUPing plus yoga overlooking the beach at Sunset, to the incredible food provided (you'll want to eat seconds and thirds). I stayed at Padang Padang Inn which was about a 200m walk from the villa. The hotel was very clean, gorgeous pool and most importantly provided lots of water AND had wonderful aircon!
However, the biggest draw card for a repeat visit was the group atmosphere. We had people from all over the globe (AUS, USA, UK, UAE, Hong Kong) and the friends you make along the way, encouraging you and supporting you is absolutely priceless!
A massive thanks to Zanna, Ali and all the local staff for an absolutely unreal week & adventures.
If you are ready to make friends with like-minded people from all over the world - combining the love of fitness and adventure - This is the only retreat for you!
Can't wait to go back and try other locations!
‍♀️️‍♀️

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Active escapes in Padang Padang was one of the best holidays I have ever had.
The whole trip was seamlessly organised from the pick up transfers, the accommodation, food all the way through it did not disappoint in any way! Zanna and Ali are amazing people who make everyone feel welcome and part of a "big family" from day 1!

The villa is gorgeous and has a very scenic location with breathtaking views of the Ocean and its coast. The rooms are huge and can accommodate up to 3 people easily. they are very clean and well maintained.

The food is absolutely delicious and very healthy and there is lots of it.

The training sessions were challenging but very fun/motivating and can suit all levels of fitness.

Zanna and Ali offer a wide range of other activities which are very fun such as wake boarding, surfing and Yoga. yet there was enough free time to kickback and relax as well as explore the beauties of Bali.

I would highly recommend this holiday to anyone who loves to be active, eat healthy, challenge themselves and is keen on meeting other like-minded people as we made some great friends from all over the world on this trip. I would definitely go again and anyone reading this who is wondering whether this holiday is suitable for them - go and do it, you will not regret it!

Room Tip: Stay at the villa to enjoy this trip to the max
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I could not talk more highly of my week with Active Escape - Padang Padang!
Zanna & Ali are amazing! The food was epic. El our trainer was fantastic!
I was very lucky to meet an awesome bunch of people on my retreat as I travelled by myself. The week was a great balance of chill time and activities!! I'll be booking my next retreat in no time!
If you're reading this - don't hesitate. Just book it because you won't regret it!! :D #bestweekever #teamsurvivor

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo