“Good Australian Chinese food”

Golden Phoenix Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 6 Restaurants in Berowra
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great Australian Chinese style food. Everything tastes great and fresh.
We've been eating here for around ten years and it hasn't disappointed.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Small restaurant with takeaway as well. Good food at reasonable prices, value for money. I have always enjoyed my food from this restaurant. The staff are very friendly, polite and most helpful.this is a popular place in the area for families.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

We went here to the 'new' Golden Phoenix for my sons birthday. The food was plentiful and cheap. I was feeding four young men with big appetites and they were plenty full. The food didn't agree with me as I am allergic to msg and obviously it was in a dish without me knowing. We will definitely go back again and I will just be careful next time.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

This is a small restaurant/takeaway in Berowra just off the highway,
The staff are friendly and courteous.
There is a varied menu and sometimes a special offer in the window.
The food is prepared to order whether to eat in or take away.
What we found missing was the 'atmosphere' in the restaurant.
There is no attempt to move from 'cafeteria' to 'restaurant' something that could be achieved by screens and lighting.
Nonetheless we had a very enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

While it doesn't have the best decor the food is great. Good sized portions and good value for money.

2  Thank Steve H