“Never disappoints ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

This is our go to for Indian take away and they are always amazing!!

Speedy delivery and great food!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to come for a cheap meal with friends.
Very tasty food with amazing sized portions, although the food did take a little while to arrive at our table which was a little annoying because it wasn’t exactly busy, I would 100% recommend coming here!

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

This has become my favourite place to go for Indian food. Great variety of dishes and lots of specials to try for something different. Always great service and amazing tasty food.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I ordered from Bhujon this week as my normal India takeaway (Cafe Chutney) was shut and I had massive curry cravings!
I had chicken on puri to start which was really delicious and really fresh.
I had meat Kariha for the main with pilau rice, paratha and nan bread. I always order loads of bread and I ordered an extra portion of Kariha sauce (just sauce, not a meal) too as this way the takeaway will cover me for two dinners.
The Kariha was an absolute delight, really flavoursome without being too spicy. The rice and nan were also great although the paratha was an odd experience and not at all what I had expected - really thick, bready and dry rather then thin, doughy and moist.
Overall a great experience and I would definitely recommend takeaways from here and I would love to try a meal in there too.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We regularly have take-aways from Bhujon and every meal has always been delicious. Staff are very friendly and curtious and they are happy to adapt meals to taste. Will continue to buy meals from there and nowhere else.