“Birthday Party meal for eight”
Review of Imge

Imge
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Coalville
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

After several visits here we had a great evening to celebrate a family birthday. There were a few members of the party who's tastes could be described as "particular." Everyone enjoyed every course and the whole welcome, service and party atmosphere. The restaurant was busy but comfortable and friendly. We had a great time and will go again.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I have been here a few times and the food has always been good. It has a good menu and as I am vegetarian i did find something that i could eat. The drinks are not expensive and the service is always good.
I find this better than most Turkish restaurants in Leicester as they do more than just Kebabs.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We have been going to this restaurant for many years and always had great food. We went last week and the place was freezing cold, I know it was a cold evening but I was frozen. Two people were arguing and the lady was swearing. The food was not up to the usual standard. I hope this is not going to be another place that is going down the pan. It seems eventually everywhere you go out to eat ends up like this. Not up to your usual standard and the place was so cold.

2  Thank APRICOTStaffs
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Never disappointed , always beautiful food, excellently cooked & presented . Always a lovely welcome. Fun nights with Belly Dancer. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank HJA63
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We love this restaurant the food is excellent and the service is great we have been here a few times and have never been disappointed I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant