“Terrierific :)”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 6 April 2018

If you are looking for a place to stretch the legs, dog friendly and for a coffee or snack, this is the place for you. I love the this little place. Dog friendly treats for your fluffy friends too. Staff are always friendly.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

This place is great. I love that such a place is available and a place where I can have fun with my dog. I do not go here expecting great food or great coffee I go here expecting a cafe or I can sit with my dog and socialize for this it is fantastic.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We went to Cafe Bones as a family, thinking it would be aimed at families given it's location and how dog friendly it is. But they don't sell milkshakes for the kids - I've never been to a cafe that doesn't sell milkshakes. We had to get 3 small (around 200ml) iced caramels instead, very expensive for what they were. Their coffee was good though.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Handy to have a tea or coffee whilst letting the dogs have a wander and a sniff and greet with other dogs, great fun for all. Cafe Bones has great staff, food is OK for a snack, but sadly coffee is not the best, either cheap beans or What?

Reviewed 5 July 2017

There aren't many places you can let your dog run free nowadays and enjoy a meal or coffee without worrying what puppy is up to.
Thanks to the generosity of the local council a huge space has been set aside where both man/woman or non gender specific folks with a dog or two can roam free.
The site is fully fenced for security and on most days there is an abundance of dogs for your pal to play with.
For us humans there is the Bones Café which offers a feed of generous proportions and a great coffee or juice. Its also famous for the puppycino which is some kind of creamy concoction on a plate topped with dog biscuit crumble.
I suggest trying the burger.
Its not covered so not good in the rain and oh be careful where you step! I took gum boots.