“Great evening”

Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Port Moody
Price range: USD 15 - USD 25
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Once again we had a great evening at Rosa’s. It’s like being in someone’s home. The personable service and good home style cooking with extremely generous portions in a very comfortable relaxed atmosphere draw us back over and over.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My 2nd visit and so worth it, I had the veal with spaghetti and I would rank it near the top of any I’ve ever had. The rest of my party all thoroughly enjoyed what they had, service was great too!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Went there with two friends, quite a number of folks waiting outside. Went inside to leave name, was told a number of tables would become available soon. After 40 minutes went in again only to learn that about 10 parties wee ahead of us.

Left to never come back

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

After many years of hearing about this place we finally gave it a shot, my wife had the clams and really enjoyed them. I had ribs and spaghetti, the ribs were tough and not very flavourful. I would rate them a 4 out of 10. The spaghetti ok I guess the pasta was cooked properly but the sauce tasted like it came in a 5 gallon pale, about what I would expect if I ordered spaghetti a family restaurant like Ricky’s or I-Hop.
We talked about it on the way home and decided we will try it one more time in the near future before we write it off . Only because the service was great and we’ve heard such great things about it.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Rosa's is very small (maybe seats 60), and you may need to wait 30 mins or so.The decor is 70's tacky but not in a charming or kitschy way - it needs a major revamp.
We drop in every couple of months and enjoy decent quality food for a reasonable price.
This isn't Lupo or Cioppino. More like Nick's Spaghetti House on Commercial ( I believe Rosa worked at Nick's ).
I enjoy the Canneloni and the Meatballs. My wife says the mussels are a little gross.
The staff are friendly and you get good portions of food (leftovers to take to work for lunch afterwards).
You won't regret your visit - but don't expect fine dining.