“Relaxed lunch ”

Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Greatstone
Price range: USD 9 - USD 29
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Traditional family run Greek and English restaurant established in 1974.
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Popped down to Demetrios for lunch (from Surrey). Had been telling a friend how good the food is there . Having Greek aunts I can the difference . So friend came too and was of the same opinion as us. Great food, Great service and the loveliest of staff. Can't fault this place. And if you have to wait it's definitely worth for authentic well cooked dishes. See you all soon my adopted Greek family. Xx

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I love this place so much they make you feel so at home the food is always on point and the cheese cake is the best I ever eaten I can't wait to come back try the zivania a Cypriot spirit

Reviewed 8 August 2018

tonight we took a group of 25 adults, from our local mencap group for special needs adults. we had a great meal all home cooked, great service and a great price. they catered for one client who had a nut allergy and one who had a mashable meal (this meal which other places would have served as sloop was beautifully presented on the plate). portions were generous. All the staff bent over backwards to our group. we had a great night and will defiantly be back. thank you Demetrios.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have always very much looked forward to our yearly visit to Demetrios with our daughter and her family whilst they have been on holiday, and the recent reviews are quite right, it is an extremely friendly place, but this visit we were very disappointed that we felt we were not properly looked after having arrived at 7.30pm with two young children and then having to rush away without our dessert at 10.00pm due to having to wait nearly an hour for our starter and another hour for our main course. Our youngest was so hungry. The whole experience made us feel very unwanted and I am afraid our daughter will not be spending her birthday supper there this week as planned. I don't like writing reviews like this but felt I should.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

A friend and I came by after a trip to Dungenness and were delighted with not only our lunch (delicious lamb and vegetable kebabs) but the friendly, warm and inviting demeanour of the ladies in the restaurant. We couldn't finish all our food and they were so unhelpful in packing it up for us to take home! They were attentive and chatty, and such a pleasure to meet. Definitely recommend.