Zighy Bay is a hidden paradise surrounded by high mountains and hard to reach. The last 5 km by car is off way and quite scary, this is really a hide away! The service is excellent, the poolvillas comfortable and clean but they cost to much comparing other accomodation with that price. The food is delicious and the breakfast buffe is very tasty. The spa tratments are good but expensive and not as good as the treatments in other Six Senses resorts, for example Phuket. The resort have a kids club and a lot of activities for children and adults. Don't miss the "shua shack dinner" on the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The eighteen acres self-contained Zighy Bay is set on a 1 mile (1.6 Kilometers) stretch of sandy beach fringed with rugged dramatic mountains and sea at the northern peninsula of Musandam. It features some of the most beautiful sandy beaches of Zighy Bay, temperate climate both summer and winter including an award-winning Six Senses Spa and Wellness Centre spanned over more than 20,450 square feet (1,900 square meters). As the first Six Senses resort in Middle East, Six Senses Zighy Bay blends exceptional guest experiences with a unique style - authentic, personal, adapt seamlessly to Middle East especially to Omani cultures, sustainable and in harmony with individual surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, HotelQuickly, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, HotelTravel.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Six Senses Zighy Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 6 Senses Zighy Bay
- Six Senses Zighy Bay Hotel Zighy Bay
- Zighy Bay Six Senses Hideaway