“always a good venue for a birthday Karaoke”

Vivo Barkada Ktv Bar
Ranked #24 of 32 Restaurants in Ormoc
Price range: USD 1 - USD 6
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have always had FUN listening and watching a dear birthday celebrant belt out their songs at Vivo . The only good place in ormoc city , so far . They have iced cold beer served , some reasonable " pulutan " food to go with the drinks . The upcoming SM Ormoc and Robonson's Ormoc malls may now have some competition brewing once they open late 2017 and early 2018

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

No complaints about the sound system here. It is awesome. However, twice I visited this place, twice I got ripped off by the lousy, if not incompetent, staff. Instructed them beforehand that I will only be for an hour and that I should be informed about it so I can leave. Sad to say, no warning came and they required me to pay the excess minutes as a result of their ineptitude.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

The service crew are good. Tho the drinks and foods are costly. If you bring food, there's a cortege. but the overall is good. Like the AC, the KTV and the design also. They are also open even midnight.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

Since VIVO was established, the KTV has been a favorite casual hang out place with family and friends. Aside from karaoke, some rooms in VIVO has xbox kinect. I wish they have movies too though. I love their individually themed rooms. Some are decorated with pop star themes, they have a Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Michael Jackson room. The rate per hour is decent too. Room rates are higher on weekends than on weekdays and you already know why.
Aside from karaoke and kinect, their snacks are good too. My Nanay's favorite is their lomi and I love their cheese sticks. They also have mixed drinks, beer and other alcoholic beverages.
I think the last time I was in VIVO was a couple of months ago and they have renovated the place and they now have a little cute cozy corner in front of their kitchen.

1  Thank Aurora M
Reviewed 4 March 2016

had so much fun in a cheap ktv bar...we had been enjoying without any worries of over spending ....my friends had a good bonding together with lots of singing , eating and dancing...

Gingging S, General Manager at Vivo Barkada Ktv Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Thank you so much for you review. We are looking forward to your next visit. Keep on singing!