“Lovely cozy home”
other travellers have booked this property
comfy sofa, WIFI, garden views
pretyy colorful garden fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
pretyy colorful garden
fully equipped kitchen
the new relaxing veranda
beautiful color combinations, good quality linen and mattress
big bathroom with tub and shower, separate toiliette
the new pretty deck (oct '14)
nice pictures and bamboo floor
Everything is supplied
Welcome to Margaritaville!
veranda to have a break
nice relaxing area
bikes free
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

meltedmel
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely cozy home”
Reviewed 1 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a place to stay in Jervis Bay and came across this property. Being a student, the fee for this place was the most value-for-money for the period I visited the South Coast with my partner. Alex was also really prompt in answering my questions both before and after I booked the property and contacted me on my mobile (after I had booked the property) to ensure that my questions were addressed! I really appreciated that.

My partner and I both loved the place and enjoyed our stay thoroughly! I was initially confused - it took me a moment to realised that this place is actually a section of a house that has been separated, and furnished for holiday rentals. I must say it's a creative idea, and don't worry, it's completely segregated so there's privacy!

The space is just right for two people and is well-equipped for a homely stay. The place was great for us to just relax, and also for me to write my thesis (There was wifi, what a bonus!) The location was perfect - really close to a supermarket so that we could get groceries for meals and it was a relatively short drive to Hyams Beach. The neighbourhood was quiet and safe, perfect for morning/evening walks to the nearby beach.

I would strongly recommend this place to anyone! Thank you Alex for an enjoyable stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, value, wifi
Liked least: bicycles were rusty
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Carole J
“Thank you. Very comfortable.”
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Comfortable accommodation. Spacious area. Friendly owner. Nicely set up. Easy to stay there. Very reasonable. Well maintained. Pretty garden.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
kerrywhee...
“good value”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Very clean and cozy, free wi fi is such a bonus, very comfy bed I didn't want to get out of it and very quiet location, excellent food at local shops and club.

Management Response
6 Sep 2014
Thank you Kerry for your lovely review. Next time you come you will see more changes. We are working hard to make Marazul Best Deal, really a great deal for two. We have just finished renovating it from inside, we have a new screen door and soon we will have a nice veranda. Very exciting time coming! Keep an eye on the pictures as things are changing for the best. See you next time! You have been lovely guests. Alex
James G
Melbourne, Australia
“Cozy and well-equipped holiday house - would have loved to stay for longer”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My partner and I stayed for 3 nights at this house. It had everything we needed and we were very happy with the stay.

marisa_c1...
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely & clean, everything you need”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Great little place, equipped with everything you need. Very clean, quiet and perfect for a long weekend away.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Extras like the bikes and the wifi and foxtel
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing