“Bala's sree annapoorna hotel visit”
Review of Sree Annapoorna

Sree Annapoorna
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Tiruppur
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Visited this hotel for dinner also breakfast. had idli, poori. Idlis were served with sambar, two types of chutneys while pooris were served with Potato masaal and chutney. Both the dishes were tasty, service was very good and friendly. Waiter was happy to guide me about a place I wanted to visit. Food quality was good, reasonably priced and those who want good food on budget can try this. This hotel is also very close the railway station at walkable distance.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I would rate the food as average to good for different dishes, drinking water served on the table was dirty, terrible restrooms and hand wash stations, they stink like rotten garbage.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

SHOCKED! One word explanation for my experience on 10th April 2017. I was a regular customer of Sree Annapurna Gowrishankar chain, during 1999-2004. I have personally met Mr.Srinivas a few times and have known their quality policy. Comng back to the Tirupur experience - took the Rs.80 meal tocken and went inside to wash my hands. Thank god, I didn't throw up. The was area was so dirty. Came to a seat close to the kitchen door through which food comes out. A table was vacant and waited there with my 1 year old baby on hand for about 10 mnts for someone to clean it. None bothered, even after requesting twice. Had a glance at the kitchen from there and I decided that I can't eat the food coming out of the place. Came out without having food. I just hope this is not a branch of the famed one in Coimbatore. I didn't taste the food, so can't comment on food quality. Sorry, I have some problem due to which I cannot eat food looking at a municipality toilet.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Most of the time, whenever during lunch time when i passby, it is only at Annapoorna i have lunch. For 65rs unlimited lunch is so good without compromising on quality. Clean and hot hot fresh.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

It is traditional and tasty always... People who love vegetarian foods for those it is best... Coming again