“Good & clean cafe”

Add it.
Kurinchi Cafe Tirupur
Ranked #29 of 105 Restaurants in Tiruppur
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this Cafe during my visit to tirupur few days back. This is restaurant have very nice foods..especially vaalaipoo vadai, Valathandu vadai nice.. they make it quickly .. serve it hot and neat.. must try at least once if you visit tirupur.. expecting this kind of restaurant all over India for traditional foods.. good for family going.

2  Thank Prasanna K
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I have tasted uzuntha kanjie (urad Dhaal payasam), its very nice, They are following some unique style once we placed the order they will prepare vada and serve hot and tasty.

Peoples are speaking politely.

1  Thank SatheeshKumar S
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

I am from dindigul, I am traditional food lover.. i visited tirupur along with my family , my friend referred this shop. Wow ... this cafe was really awesome.. delicious home made food.. I will visit this cafe when ever I come to tirupur.