It's important to note that I have NEVER written a review on Tripadvisor, Yelp, etc., but there is a special place on the island of Mykonos that after 3 consecutive visit completely deserves my time and thoughts.
The special place is called: Rocabella (Mykonos) and the special person who manages everything from the property to the staff to the pristine presentation for your authentic Mykonos experience is named Alan.
Alan is the true definition of class and will do everything and anything to make your stay personal and unforgettable - I have sent handfuls of friends to the Rocabella and the first thing that everyone always says is "Alan... Wow!" (Note, utilize Alan's extensive Mykonos knowledge to get the best reservations)
Secondly, the staff... the staff can make or break anyone's stay anywhere and I assure you that the staff at Rocabella will shed new light on resort service. They are the most welcoming, jovial, kind and beautiful people who will absolutely make you want to come back year after year.
The Roceballa's amenities such as Reeza Restaurant, the serene, white rock-lined pool and the breathtaking views are arguably the best on the island.
If you are unfamiliar with Mykonos, The Rocabella property is located in Agios Stefanos - a blissful area in sight of downtown, but not in the craziness. Therefore, it offers the best of both world's as you can truly escape and watch the gorgeous sunsets on the SW of the island or take a quick 3min shuttle, car, scooter in to downtown. (Also, worth noting, you will be a stone's throw from any ferry, cruise, boat if you are travelling via water).
I just arrived home from my 3rd consecutive trip to the Rocabella and everything I have outlined above will keep coming back, The experience provided by Rocabella is a hybrid of luxury, playfulness, a dose of sexy and limitless relaxation.
The Rocabella should be your undisputed destination in Mykonos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos