We were lucky enough to stay at Rocabella for a night (not long enough!). We were a group of three friends, looking for a hotel to finish off a girls' holiday. We were treated like queens from the second we walked in, with champagne on arrival, and that continued throughout our entire stay. The staff were attentive and faultless, the hotel shared spaces were stunningly designed, the room was an absolute relaxation haven and the pool area was essentially our home for ten hours straight.
The breakfast was delicious with so many choices and some special additions (like Nutella pancakes and freshly squeezed OJ), and we also enjoyed lunch and dinner at the Reeza restaurant. There was a free shuttle to town which we used, and a free shuttle to the airport because we booked directly with the company. WiFi was good, views were beautiful and we had an incredible night and two days. We didn't want to leave!
I would absolutely recommend this hotel, it's a bit of a splurge if you're trying to cut costs like we were but we couldn't help it when we saw the photos, and it was totally worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos