“So incredible, we had our wedding at Rocabella”

Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Agios Stefanos
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Just come back from another amazing stay at the Rocabella - this time it was to host our wedding, which was spectacular, thanks to the support of the entire Rocabella team. The team immediately become like family, nothing is too difficult and they are always there to help. Their quality of service really sets them apart from all other hotels I have stayed in, and lets face it, its the service and people that you remember the most. The entire Rocabella team are exceptional, the hotel is utterly magnificent - the pool, pool bar, restaurant and rooms are all beautiful. Thoughtful touches like lighting your bedroom candles in the evening or leaving chocolates on your bed make it that little extra special. The hotel will also transfer you into Mykonos town which makes getting in and out super easy. Thank you Rocabella for making stay and our wedding so incredible!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear S S … ,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us! I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been!

I am pleased that your contact with all the team was memorable and I will be sure to thank them personally for this.

I must agree with you. Your wedding was an extravaganza and was a great pleasure for us to host you and your guests.
I think that’s what Mykonos is all about. Become friends with your guests and offer the best homemade hospitality from your heart.
I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience the extra services we will offer next year.
Please feel free to contact me or Irene directly so that we may personally take care of you and your next stay with us.
Once again thank you for this amazing review. Be sure that we will keep offering the authentic Greek hospitality to all of our guests/friends.

P.S.Take a look of the photos we posted from your wedding on our official face book page! Post post if you wish! We will be more than happy to see them ;)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,564)

Reviewed 25 September 2012

Rocabella made our vacation a complete success. Their personalized service made us feel at home; their small details are always there with small surprises and tasty treats. Any request is welcome and nothing is impossible or difficult to handle. We are definitely going back!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Dear sigarvila43,

Be sure that we all strive to offer the homemade Greek hospitality. It is what we love to do!

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your stay with us on our official face book page !

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Dear all,

We stayed at the hotel for 5 days (unfortunately)..wish we had more...Next time we will definately go there again..The location is excellent, the staff is amazing and it is really romantic...We stayed at the honeymoon suite and it was really lovelyyyy....

Great job people.....

Hope to see you soon again..

Dear evianamou,

Reviewed 18 September 2012

This hotel was in a fabulous location and the service was amazing!! It was just a quick jaunt into Mykonos Town and unless you want to be in a dirty, music blaring all night kind of city, you do not want to stay right in the city. The views were amazing, as well as the pool area. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to visit Mykonos. Our hotel looked nicer than the Princess Hotel next door and it was WAY less expensive. Don't waste your money elsewhere. Only thing I can comment on that we didn't love was the shower. It was a stand up, one person only, tiny shower. It was super nice, but on your honeymoon, it is always nice to have space for one more ;-) or at least to shave your legs! Maybe there other rooms have a bigger shower?? That being said, it wouldn't prevent us from staying there again. Well don Rocabella!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
RocabellaMykonos, Owner at Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear Amber9979,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your first feedback as a trip advisor user to Rocabella Mykonos.
I and the team are more than happy to hear that your stay with us was all that it could have been.
We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed the location and the services that all of our team offered.
I must agree with you. Mykonos town is 5 minutes away by car from our hotel so if want to enjoy the Mykonos Town view but not the noise, Rocabella Mykonos is the best choice.
You may also be interested to know that we are currently upgrading all of our hotels bathrooms, so be sure that next year your bathroom will offer a very nice experience.
Be sure that I will thank all of the team personally for the services they offered.
Once again I would like to thank you and hope that the remainder of your trip to Greece was enjoyable.
We will be waiting for you …
Until then we send you our warmest regards

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Amazing hotel, shuttle is perfect and takes you to and from town throughout the day! We went into town every night and was so easy! The hotel is spotless and beautiful! Staff were so sweet, attentive and went completely out of their way at all times to help us! Stayed in so many hotels and this was definitely one of the best services i have recieved! They even left us cute little notes and gifts and lit all of our candles when we returned from dinner!! I will definitely be returning, thank you sosoo much!!

I've blogged about my time in Mykonos and the Rocabella www.kellyjade.co.uk

P.S Definitely do the snorkling €20 and is so fun!!!!!

Dear Kelly C,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us ! I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was all it could have been !

You may also be interested to learn that we are currently upgrading our shuttle service timetable to service more points of interest in Mykonos.
We are also in contact with PADI and we are trying to form a PADI RECOGNISED DIVING CENTER within the hotel. That will help us to offer you great underwater experience of Mykonos.

P.S. Feel free to post any photos from your blog on our official face book page !

Also consider these accommodations in or near Agios Stefanos
6.6 km away
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos

Been to Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA? Share your experiences!