Just come back from another amazing stay at the Rocabella - this time it was to host our wedding, which was spectacular, thanks to the support of the entire Rocabella team. The team immediately become like family, nothing is too difficult and they are always there to help. Their quality of service really sets them apart from all other hotels I have stayed in, and lets face it, its the service and people that you remember the most. The entire Rocabella team are exceptional, the hotel is utterly magnificent - the pool, pool bar, restaurant and rooms are all beautiful. Thoughtful touches like lighting your bedroom candles in the evening or leaving chocolates on your bed make it that little extra special. The hotel will also transfer you into Mykonos town which makes getting in and out super easy. Thank you Rocabella for making stay and our wedding so incredible!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos