The hotel is by the beach with nice view and overlooking the Mykonos town area.
Excellent service, very detailed oriented and romantic decoration.
The breakfast was very good, sitting by the pool facing the sea.
I had a good time staying at this hotel, the staffers are very friendly, gave us good recommendation on restaurants and bars plus some sightseeing spots. We took all the advices. Thanks for all the hospitality during our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos