“Not Bad - Great Hill Views ”
Review of Metaxi Mas

Metaxi Mas
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Exo Gonia
Price range: AU$33 - AU$49
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2019 via mobile

After travelling through Greece and talking to the locals, we heard this place was the best on the island. Lucky for our group of seven, our villa was around the corner, walking distance. (Beware for travellers by car. Next to none parking spaces). We witnessed plenty of people scratch their cars to find parking.

The food was excellent and the service was good. Food came out quick. The only reason why I've given this place four stars was due to every meal drenched in cheese. I do love my cheese though would love to taste other flavours.

Could do with a few more vegetarian dishes too.

Reviewed 15 September 2019

We came 30 min after it opened and they were already "out" of the lamb (which is their specialty) but I think they may have been saving it for dinner b/c it wasn't crowded. Regardless, food was very good, best we'd had yet (after 5 days) but the kicker was the complimentary blueberry cheesecake at the end. We were full and ready to leave for wine tasting and scarfed it in 3 minutes. I am still dreaming about it. Greek yogurt is no joke, and I've hated yogurt my whole life. Go immediately.

1  Thank Carrie M
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

The place have a pastoral view to the mountain a lot of beautiful flowers.
The service is great a big variety of options also with traditional Greek dishes .
The food was delicious and we got complementary cake at the end.
You have to try!!!!!

Reviewed 12 September 2019 via mobile

This could be the best meal we had in Santorini.
They start with amuse-bouche and brought warm bread.
I had chicken fillet, my boyfriend had lamb and both were amazing.
Prices are very reasonable, in many places you pay more for much lower quality food.
It is also the only place where we didn't get just yoghurt for dessert, so if you have sweet tooth and miss a real dessert at the end of your meal I highly recommend.

Reviewed 12 September 2019

Staff was welcoming, food was delicious, (Chicken Leg Special and the Meatball Special were outstanding). Great Service and location.