Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
slowtravel2018
Jerez De La Frontera, Spain

Nice room. Unreliable partner of Booking.com. Never book a taxi via this hotel!

Review of Hotel Conqueror
3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Dec 2019
The room is fine for a one night stay before crossing the border to Thailand. Large enough with a decent bathroom. The location is about 15 minutes by car to the border (in light traffic).

Despite having a confirmed booking via Booking.com, on arrival the manager said he did not have a room available, and that my reservation was not valid "because the hotel had not confirmed my booking via e-mail". I told him that none of the hotels I booked in Myanmar via Booking.com ever required this, and that the reservation via Booking.com was valid. Otherwise, why was he doing business with Booking.com? At first he wanted to refer us to another hotel, but when I insisted on our reservation, he suddenly said that he would have a room for us in 30 minutes. Which was the case, and the room was the kind of room that I arranged via Booking.com. So, a strange story. If I had not insisted, we would not have been able to stay at the Conqueror. Not sure whether this hotel is to be trusted as a partner with Booking.com In addition, I arranged a taxi via the hotel to take us to the border the following morning. Both my partner and I heard the manager say that the cost would be 3,000 kyat, which is reasonable for the 10-15 minute drive. The taxi arrived on time and dropped us right at the border. However, he insisted the price was 30,000 kyat! This is a ridiculously high price for such a short taxi trip, anywhere in Myanmar! I refused to pay, and the driver phoned the manager of the hotel, and he also said that the agreed price was 30,000 kyat. I would never have accepted this price. However, we were under time pressure to cross the border and I did not feel like making a great fuss, so in the end we paid. Bottom line: never ever book any additional services via this hotel!
Date of stay: December 2019
    6.9 km from Hotel Conqueror
    01 Superior 1
    10.0 km from Hotel Conqueror
    Free parking
    view from tables on the ground floor
    8.7 km from Hotel Conqueror