“It is ok but ..”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 November 2016

it is a typical place to take a beer and something I call 'beer food' but I haven't' find a reason to come back there again. it is ok but... why I should come back there and not going in another place? It is not sparking a light for it.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

We walked a mile to get here and it was worth it. My husband loves beers on tap and especially craft beers. Still a new scene in Italy, but Birrafugio made him happy with the tap and bottle selection. The highlight was talking about beer with the owner. We ate light and thoroughly enjoyed our salads. Definitely going back when we return.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

I decided to come here because of the reviews but I was very disappointed!
First the waitresses!!!! Three of them and none able to answer you if you call. Too busy chatting!!
The beers they offer are average and overpriced. I had pistachios and nachos as snack! The worst nachos ever!! They splashed a couple of sottilette cheese on top of crumbled nachos. For two medium and two small beers and those fantastic nachos and pistachios I paid €29!!! Never again!!

Reviewed 15 May 2015

food very good. Excellent range and choice of first courses. And same for beers from all over the world

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Been there and visited again. Good food and good value for money. A hidden bar in the village of ostia

Date of visit: May 2014