“Waterfront Dining, Sparse Service, Scrumptious Seafood”

Ristorante L'Isola del Pescatore
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Santa Severa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017

You can't beat the location: literally on the beach facing the Mediterranean Sea. The Service is sparse once the restaurant is filled to capacity which happens quickly. Luckily, the owner and his wife keep watch and are taking orders as well as serving themselves. The seafood is fresh caught and well-prepared. The pasta was too al dente and box pasta. The prices are reasonable. Would I dine here again? Yes. Would I recommend it to others? Yes.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,372)

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We have eaten here many times before, but this time we felt that the standard has slipped badly. The service was indifferent, the food was so-so, and the prices have risen again. They are riding on past success and will pay a price.

Marco Q, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ristorante L'Isola del Pescatore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you so much for choosing us.
We would like to know why you found us Not Very Good., because We always try to do our Best.
Have a nice evening.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We booked a table for two.
We were welcomed really politely and placed to the table. Despite the high number of customers, the service was fast, discreet and efficient.
We ordered 2 antipasti, 2 primi, 2 desserts and some wine. All were really good and 2 plates really refinated. You could eat also with the eyes, as food was nicely presented in decorated-clay plates. Delicious!
Beautiful view on the sea and the castle, and nice breeze.

1  Thank ipalmi
Reviewed 13 June 2017

When I arrived to the beach I asked the girl upfront if food is served all day. She said in confirmative. I then went to the restaurant 3.15pm and I was told they stopped serving at 3pm. There were 5 tables at least still sitting in the restaurant. I asked if they could check if they can still serve us. Chef said no. So needless to say I walked to the neighboring establishment they had also closed but kindly served me nevertheless.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

I found my favorite place. Sunday at noon. Table took a week before and the ones close to the windows were already taken. Stunning view. Fresh fish and home made pasta; an unbelievable combination. A little too pricey.

1  Thank Marius P
Marco Q, Proprietario at Ristorante L'Isola del Pescatore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Kind Marius P,
thanks endless for the critique, we are happy to be you like.
Hoping to see again soon you, we cordially greet you.