See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Very cheap Inn. Also very good location! A lot of restaurants and shops you can walk there. The room was clean too. Wifi signal was not strong but good enough. Shower was perfect too. Only downside was breakfast! It is not a buffet style but you have to wait until they serve something. Only egg and bread.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank minimize940314
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I LOVED this cozy inn. Its straight out of a Marilyn Monroe movie. Funky 1950's vibe. It's not for everybody, but for me it felt like a Florida motel from the Eisenhower years. Awesome trip in the wayback machine.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2016

We stayed here as part of a tour. Makes the tour company look bad and I wouldn't recommend staying here (I generally don't write negative reviews).
Great location close to shops and restaurants but that's where the positives stop.
Don't bother having the breakfast, even if it's included. We were told ours would be ready at 5:30am so we could be on time for our tour. Breakfast consisted of half a scrambled egg each and a piece of bread with butter (no jam/marmalade, no fruit, no cereal). As someone who can't eat bread, I went off with half an egg for breakfast and it took 20 minutes for them to make it so we were almost late for our tour! I see from other reviews that this is generally the case.
Rooms have windows to a common area and don't keep the noise out so our room was very noisy. People were also smoking in the common area so smoke came into our room.
Room didn't feel very clean and we were given two single beds when we specifically asked for a double.
No wifi in the room.
Hot water takes ages to come through but it did eventually work for us.
We asked to borrow some towels for the hot springs and were told to use the ones for our shower.
They have a pool table... sad thing is there is hardly any space around it so you have to point the cue end up to the ceiling to play on some sides. There are five cues... only one has a tip so you only have the one to play with. And there is no chalk. So in other words, don't waste your time!
I wouldn't stay here again and it is more like poor quality hostel accommodation (I've stayed in a number of hostels in Peru and this is one of the worst). Not value for money.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DonnaFromAus
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Went there as part of a motorbike tour and stayed for only one night. It is not luxurious but I actually thought it was quite good.

The rooms were comfortable and clean, the bathroom quite ok.

I am a it baffled by some of the criticism I see as we all thought it was ok.

Oh - the wifi is slow and only available in reception

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

This hotel is probably better described as a hostel for the level of accommodation offered. It was not good value but the location was ok. The wifi wasn't great either.
The breakfast was poor and extremely slow (given the deadlines of all those staying!) - incinerated scrambled eggs!!

Wouldn't want to stay here again!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo