See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stayed here one night as part of a Geckos tour. Reasonable free wi-fi in common areas. Very comfortable and warm bed. Our room was old and quite plain, but clean enough and decent size with a heater and TV. There is a lounge area downstairs with TV.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

May 14th 2014, my Brazilian friend was stolen inside her room, all her money was stilen while she has gone out for a while. The hotel's owner was very rude and said didn'thave any responsability. I don't reommend the Cilca Inn Hotel,It's a terrible Hotel

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Stayed here for 1 night, it was terrible it feels like a prison house. My room was freezing with no heating, bathroom was tiny, lacking hot water. This is not a very enjoyable place to stay. Location is okay and its clean.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Katherine P
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We were booked into this hotel as part of a tour (research this thoroughly if you are planning on taking on, almost everyone on our trip was sold something different). On arrival, the ground floor appeared like a hostal not a hotel and it was so cold that everyone sitting there watching TV was wrapped up in blankets. People were complaining to the reception about the wifi connection and they were desperately pacing the room trying to get a signal. As I went to the desk, I was first of all ignored and then not even smiled at by the 3 people who were there. We were thrown our key and sent up the stairs to the 3rd floor - no one to help with the luggage (not even to help my parents).

The room was grim and the smell coming from the bathroom was highly unpleasant. My mum tried to air the room by opening the door, but when it started to rain and the roof started to leak we had to close that as well. There were massive puddles all over the floor throughout the hotel. The beds had very dirty mattresses and blankets. I got bitten and so did my mum (fleas or bed-mites?). It was freezing and a lot of other people were complaining, as well as us.

I asked if there was anything to buy to drink, but the woman literally laughed in my face and told me no, nothing except water.

At night, it was impossible to sleep due to the noise from other guests staying on the ground floor - keeping in mind we were on the 3rd floor and could hear everything that was going on.

If you get booked into this hotel as part of the tour, I would recommend that you ask to stay somewhere different. I would never ever book this hotel. As I mentioned, due to lack of sleep and uncleanliness, it ruined our Colca trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathryn R
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This place is perfectly situated. The staff though are not knowledgeable, and not as helpful as they should be, tho after we complained that water was cold the reception guy came up later to tell us it should be OK. It was lukewarm by then but hot soon afterwards.
No other real complaints, and the fact that they came and brought a heater (which didn't work but the guy rewired the connection so it was fine) made up for much. Colca is very cold and almost all places have no heating, so this is a bonus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family