“Fabulous!”

The Pantry Shelf
Ranked #9 of 65 Restaurants in Port Perry
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 10 January 2015

If you want a real treat that's tasty and not expensive, go to The Pantry Shelf. It's easy to find on Water Street in Port Perry. They have homemade soups, homemade dressings, a variety of breads and "famous" buttertarts. (I thought I'd eaten the best in Newmarket but, now I have my doubts!) Waitresses are friendly, too.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

As I live in Montreal every time I come to the Port I occasionally buy Butter Tarts. This time I found there was too much pastry and not enough filling same goes for the Mincemeat Tarts. Sorry but thats the way it is.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

I had friends from out of town over and we usually eat at home but decided to splurge.
Not a good choice!
My scone was stall. The muffins were good but overall the place was not busy and not too impressed.

Reviewed 24 December 2014 via mobile

I stopped off not knowing what to expect. The girls were friendly easy to talk to and I ordered with ease great location!! It's a must try if your in the area..try the carrot cake...yum yum

Reviewed 3 December 2014

This little restaurant serves a variety of lunch dishes and afternoon tea treats. It is sometimes hard to find a seat on the weekends but the fact that it is often busy says something about its popularity with both locals and visitors.