“Fabulous ”

The Piano Cafe
Ranked #1 of 65 Restaurants in Port Perry
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome the busiest lunch spot in Historic Port Perry Ontario! It is advisable to call for a reservation due to the line ups. We have an seasonal outdoor patio and Inn above the Cafe.
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Come to Port Perry quite often but have never stopped for lunch. Today my friend and I decided to give it a try and we are so happy we did.
Tami our waitress was super friendly and helpful. I was so happy that they had a separate menu for gluten sensitive people. It is much appreciated. I had the open faced roast beef sandwich with a side garden salad. It was so good. My friend had the Mandarin salad and a carrot cake cheesecake which she said was fabulous.
We will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for coffee and a snack. Great service and the bruschetta was amazing. Very friendly staff. There is an Inn upstairs.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Nice staff and easily done in my hour lunch.
Roast beef and a bee. I ordered soup but sold out. Dessert was carrot cake. Took one for the road

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Went with my mum today for a late lunch. My mum lives in Port Perry and has visited The Piano Cafe many times. It was however my first visit. It is my new favourite restaurant ! The service was top notch. The menu was very varied . I decided on there soup and grilled cheese ........ not just any grilled cheese! Lobster Brie and spinach!!!! I was almost speechless. It was unbelievably delicious. The soup was out of this world. Can’t wait to go back. Today was there first day selling homemade soup to go. Saving that for tomorrow.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We had lunch at the cafe last week, great food and excellent service. We had the Quiche and salad which were superb. All the dishes being served looked delicious. The cafe is in a prime spot for shopping and walking to the lake. Very friendly owner. Well done Piano Inn Cafe!

1  Thank Lynnnx