“Friendly”

Foundry Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #1 of 68 Restaurants in Port Perry
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Great food and nice staff..
Will return.
I had the Burger and it was a nice change to be able to get it cooked the way I like.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Had lunch there with our kids a few weeks ago. Excellent food. The macaroni and cheese side was worth going back for. Would definitely recommend for a good pub lunch.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for the 2nd time today. Great Eggs Benny. Quiet atmosphere. Wonderful Sunday brunch.
We will be back again!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Small menu but great inspiring food. It's like a restaurant in T.O. oozing chique somehow transported into Port Perry. This is one you have to try.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We have been fortunate to be accommodated without a reservation but this popular little restaurant can be fully booked during popular times so reservations would be advised. I am not surprised that The Foundry is always busy when we drop in. We were greeted by both the chef/ owner and his wife. The regular waiter, Jason, is both very friendly and very efficient. I highly recommend the Foundry if you care for food that tastes delicious and is cooked by a well experienced chef who pays attention to detail. I recommend the tacos as a lighter meal or the delicious burger with homemade fries for the larger appetite. There are steaks, lamb and chicken dishes for more formal dining. It is also worth saving room for one of the delicious home made desserts. I love the quiet atmosphere and decor.