“Walk around the corner - follow your nose”
Review of Bobcaygeon Bakery

Bobcaygeon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bobcaygeon
Price range: USD 1 - USD 11
Reviewed 1 October 2018

So my husband with the sweet tooth found this gem of a bakery. There's more on the menu than what's on the board outside - including CINNAMON BUNS! Sweet deal!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018

One of our favourite places to get treats when we are at the cottage. The Triple Chocolate Brownies are to die for, and (justifying it) therapeutic as cocoa is a proven benefit - I have afib. Also love the oatmeal bread, and other things we have tried. it is businesses like this that make Bobcaygeon such a great town.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I have travelled the breadth of the Kawatha's in search of butter tarts and the Bobcaygeon bakery did not disappoint. An easy walk from the canal, the smell draws you in and the treats are well worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Really excellent bakery. Quality product. Try the triple chocolate brownies and butter tarts. Excellent pastry dough for the tarts.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

I highly enjoy the Bobcaygeon bakery. My favourite pleasure is their thimbles. I love the apricot ones. My husband loves their pecan butter tarts. Sandy is so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend the Bobcaygeon bakery to anyone and everyone.

Date of visit: June 2018