“So much for the diet”

Bobcaygeon Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bobcaygeon
Price range: USD 1 - USD 11
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We decided to do a day trip to Bobcaygeon with our guest from out of town. Walking along the street we started to smell delicious smells of baking. We then walked up to the Bobcaygeon bakery. It reminded my friend of a bakery she use to visit with her grandma many years ago. We went in and everything looked and smelled so good. We bought a frosted cinnamon roll to share and some amazing looking cookies (I forget what they are). Everything was amazing, melt in your mouth, fresh and delicious. I even heard later that the owner had trained in France. Well done. I will be back every time I'm in Bobcaygeon.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

The fruit and nut Chelsea buns are the best I've ever had! Lots of variety to choose from. Open even on sundays and coffee with some seating outside is even available. We also enjoyed the almond and multigrain croissants. We will be back!!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Great bakery products including the very best sausage rolls, a wide variety of wonderful pastries, clean "as a whistle" store and helpful cheerful staff. A great find.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I am not a person who goes nuts over sweets, but I walked into this little bakery in Bobcaygeon and ordered a tart - WOW! the crust was soooo flaky - worth the price

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We stumbled across this bakery while docked at Bobcaygeon and returned a few times. The baked goods were amazing and the staff very friendly. You won't be disappointed.