“Romantic last evening in Italy”

I Capricci di Merion
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2014

We were staying at an apartment in nearby Passignano and wanted a romantic dinner for our last evening in Italy. We decided on this restaurant due to reviews and the convenient location. Everything is designed to make the guest feel special -beautiful big menus (including the traditional ladies menu), luxurious table decor, the harp, the wine service. The food was magnificent. I took very small bites with each course to make it last just a little longer. We shared gnochetti with truffles and I had the special for the evening, rabbit.
The harp player did a beautiful job and set the background music that matched the decor and food. What a treat!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

A delicious meal in a lovely garden. We have eaten so well in our Umbrian holiday, but the combination of setting, service and very interesting menu made this an outstanding evening.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

great wine, great food, great service, great ambiente. Crespelle, filed zucchini flower, all pasta and the meat is great.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My husband and I live locally but had never eaten here or in fact knew about it until this summer. We decided to go for our 25th wedding anniversary in July. We had a lovely dinner the service was excellent and the food very nice. I have given it 5 stars because the overall experience including setting, service and food was lovely ( we had a table away from all the others with a view of the lake). I thought the starters were overpriced but in fact the total bill was reasonable and as it was a special occasion it didn't matter to us but perhaps in ordinary circumstances I might think it was a little pricey which is a shame because if it was a little less we would come more often. All in all we had a lovely evening.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We were guests at the Capricci and went here every night to have dinner while our baby was sleeping in our apartment located at a 20 metres away from us.

This restaurant is really great and offers great fine italian dishes.

Don't hesitate to also ask for simple dishes such as bolognese or carbonara, they made it for us without any hesitation and the result was delicious ;-)