“Amazing!”
other traveller has booked this property
The Granary Dining Area Welcome to Creeksea Place Barns
Welcome to Creeksea Place Barns
Gym
Hot tub and Steam room
Gym and Spa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Desfor1
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 3 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

My friends and I (23 in total) went to creeksea to stay for a hen weekend. When we arrived the barns exceeded our expectations and the staff were so friendly and helpful. The barns were clean and tidy and beautifully decorated. Everything we could need was available and the cafe on site was a god send after a night out! I am already planning another visit to the barns with my family and will be recommending creeksea to all my friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
flossie36
london
“excellent everything you could wish for and more”
Reviewed 8 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

It's self catering which I regularly do so I took my usual tea coffee sugar milk washing up liquid cloths etc I even took a travel iron...on arrival I noticed there was already tea and stuff there even an iron etc.the beds ,pillows and quilts were amazingly comfortable and the bathroom omg I didn't want to get out the bath...I was away on a friend's hen weekend and I even phoned my husband to say I wasn't coming home lol the parlour cafe we visited every morning for breakfast....excellent service . Overall we all had an amazing time and would definitely recommend this for any occasion .Well done ,I was sad to leave

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the whole experience
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mattwigen...
“Highly recommend staying.”
Reviewed 1 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Hired the whole barn complex for over 25 people. Worked brilliantly with a communal area large enough to host everyone to eat at the same time. The area is lovely - great for walking with lovely coffee shops. The barns are beautiful and clean. Highly recommend booking for large gatherings.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Julie G
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Perfect family get together venue”
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Booked to celebrate husbands 50th birthday and chance to have a family get together. Venue was perfect - everyone had their own space but plenty of room to seat 28 of us for a meal in the Granary and a BBQ outside too. Emily was the perfect hostess and could not be more helpful or considerate.

We would definitely recommend and there is every chance we shall do it again in the near future. Home made Indian food made by Aitka from Khush was fantastic too!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Gwyn M
London, United Kingdom
“A really good find in a lovely part of Essex”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Really good accommodation. Good local walks. Helpful staff, especially Karen. Holes in oven gloves led to a burn, otherwise 5 stars. Will be very likely to return, probably with a bigger group.hope weather better next time!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing