All reviews great breakfast buffet stayed here for one night perfect hotel lodging internet pillows
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel are clean and in an modern style. You can see the Wohle room while showering because of the glass wall. So this rooms are nothing for shy People. The breakfest is good, only the Rolls are a bit too „crunchy“. This is a super hotel but also one of the most expensive in Schwaz.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night before a meeting. The room was light with a great view. It was very clean and despite the rubbish pillows I had a good nights rest.

The glass wall between the shower and bedroom is a bit strange, but no problem as I was on my own.

I would definitely stay here again

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights, optimal for business travelers, good Internet, breakfast included. It might be a bit uncomfortable for colleagues staying at a double room as the shower cabin and the "bathroom" is strangly an open space. Nice breakfast, very friendly stuff, sauna, a small fitness room with some basic equipments.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We found this hotel after being frustrated on our search for lodging in Innsbruck. We stumbled on the Stay In and were pleasantly surprised. After a long day on the road we spent a night here in a beautiful and very clean room. The breakfast was excellent and the staff was helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to any traveler.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great location and friendly service....has a ikea type look and feel and great breakfast buffet...also a safe underground garage to leave your car or bike...place has an nice modern feel overall..the only annoying thing are young moped riders who circulate around town very noisy but did not affect the hotel as much

Date of stay: October 2017