See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Located between Megalo and Mikro Horio. Close to the river and many other villages.
Probably under a new management; no available information about the area. There is a fireplace at the living room area, but ... without woods (with 8°C!). It was Holy Saturday night and we had to stay at the rooms! One of the three evenings, no hot water available. We had to wait for 30'.
Unfriendly staff.
Poor breakfast.
Clean and spacy double rooms with heating.
No lighting outside, so if you come night at the hotel, you have to be careful.
Free parking area.
Definitely, NOT 4stars hotel.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank PanagiotaK
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I Visited Dryas early in semptember and I was amazed by the view and the quiet peaceful atmosphere the place was surrounded.I stayed there 6 great days and nights that i will always carry in my memory.The hotel had superb food and my room had amazing view at the mountain.The staff was very kind and friendly.I had a great time siting in my room balcony and drinking great Greek Coffee.I recommend you give the place a try and you will be amazed as I was.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The inside of the hotel was nice, well decorated and the rooms were clean and tidy BUT
- the girl at the reception was too cold and unfriendly
- they did not want to leave the room keys at the reception. When we first told them to leave them the key, a man behind said...its not necessary keep it. But we left it for safety. The girl at the reception was almost all the time away (not behind the reception) and they used to leave the room keys on the table of the reception so we can have it without asking (this was too risky as one could take any other room key, enter the romm and do anything he had in mind...)
- breakfast was sooo poor and low quality (no variety and everything seemed to have been bought in LIDL)
- all places were very cold (breakfast room was so cold in the mornings and no heating was on)

Not recommended

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank pr80ath
Reviewed 24 June 2013

peace ,quiet, harmony, kindness,humanity,friendship,romantic,all in one.
Sounds like joke but yes its true,,,,,there are some times that u cannot specify what u meet and what u see....
Dryas resort hidden greenie paradise in the middle of nowhere ideal area to leave all your stress away,,,,,,,
And behind all the general controler receptionist miss TETI...... some times used to o say people has been made for specific works,,,,thats miss TETi she truly believe that she is there to help to advice for food trips secret pathways truly adventures simply we ought her big big thanks....
Hotel very nice clean i will not kill your time to prove that grecce is not only sea and islands its also and inland

Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank travelerdolp
Reviewed 26 May 2013

i stayed with my girlfriend and dryas resort from 22/4 until 30/4 and we had a blast really nice area in a perfect location really magic right next to the river the breakfast was excellent the stuff of the hotel really friedly the hotel also has 2 swimming pools unique by the way one for adults and one for the children the rooms clean and confurtable beds with free parking good value i really enjoyed my stay ask for a view to the river i will definetely visit this hotel again if i can

Room tip: ask for a view to the river excellent choice
Date of stay: April 2013