Clive's Transport Service - Tours
Review Highlights
Great service

I used Clive’s for a Round Trip Airport Transfer and it was perfect. Clive was waiting at the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Denell C
via mobile
Best local transport service - Book Clives

I've used Clive's previously and just used them again last week. Weather cancelled the first leg... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2018
BeachGirl-CityChick
New York, NY

All reviews red stripe return trip montego bay private transfer clean and air conditioned always on time online reservation points of interest no worries great driver great price via email jamaican history pelican bar our honeymoon terry airport
Reviewed 16 July 2017

My husband and I have used Clive before and we were not disappointed. We made reservations for a pick up although there are many services asking for your business as soon as you get out of customs, Clive is the best. We had a Red Stripe and he pointed out points of interest on our way to our hotel.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Have been using Clive's for our airport transfers since 2011. Always on time, great drivers, safe and a lot of fun on the way. This past April we had a whole bus to ourselves for our private transfer to Negril :) We always make stops along the way to Negril whether it be for groceries, beer or just a pit stop. These guys are just the best ride for your money. Going back in November and will be using Clive's again!!

1  Thank gabby123
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have used Clive's Transport Service several time over the last couple years and will only use them for ALL my transportation needs when I am in Jamaica. I have met several drivers, Clive the owner and some other people they work with. Their staff is seasoned and trained to provide an experience and get you to your destination, safe and efficiently while educating you on Jamaica. This is a good, seasoned, reputable company with solid employees. They can provide any tours anywhere in Jamaica and Clive also offer a program he can take you to see some schools and villages where you can see the real Jamaica/culture.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Scarey driving and wear seat belt as they drive fast and use mobile phones whilst overtaking.. Seems the drivers here all drive like this. So be warned and prepare yourself for a white knuckle ride

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked in advance on-line via email. Young man holding a sign saying Clive's Transport just outside airport exactly as my email stated. He loaded my suitcase in the SUV, a young couple was also riding along. Choice of a water or Red Stripe, jumped in & off we went straight to my accommodations in Negril. Drove expertly like a bat out of hell & I got there in no time at all. I was first to get dropped off on Negril road & it was still daylight, the couple was going to WestEnd. I will use Clive's every time from now on, reasonable price, very good driver & nice vehicle. Big up!