Clive's Transport Service - Tours
Review Highlights
Great service

I used Clive’s for a Round Trip Airport Transfer and it was perfect. Clive was waiting at the... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Denell C
via mobile
Best local transport service - Book Clives

I've used Clive's previously and just used them again last week. Weather cancelled the first leg... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2018
BeachGirl-CityChick
New York, NY

All reviews red stripe return trip montego bay private transfer clean and air conditioned always on time online reservation points of interest no worries great driver great price via email jamaican history pelican bar our honeymoon terry airport
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have used Clive's Transport Service several time over the last couple years and will only use them for ALL my transportation needs when I am in Jamaica. I have met several drivers, Clive the owner and some other people they work with. Their staff is seasoned and trained to provide an experience and get you to your destination, safe and efficiently while educating you on Jamaica. This is a good, seasoned, reputable company with solid employees. They can provide any tours anywhere in Jamaica and Clive also offer a program he can take you to see some schools and villages where you can see the real Jamaica/culture.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Scarey driving and wear seat belt as they drive fast and use mobile phones whilst overtaking.. Seems the drivers here all drive like this. So be warned and prepare yourself for a white knuckle ride

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I booked in advance on-line via email. Young man holding a sign saying Clive's Transport just outside airport exactly as my email stated. He loaded my suitcase in the SUV, a young couple was also riding along. Choice of a water or Red Stripe, jumped in & off we went straight to my accommodations in Negril. Drove expertly like a bat out of hell & I got there in no time at all. I was first to get dropped off on Negril road & it was still daylight, the couple was going to WestEnd. I will use Clive's every time from now on, reasonable price, very good driver & nice vehicle. Big up!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We booked a separate transfer from the airport, as it suits us. A rep of Clive's met us at the airport, and ushered us out of the way, sorted the money and got us a couple of Red Stripes for the journey (hubby finished before we'd got into the vehicle!) We had read reviews about the journey being educational and things being explained to us, I guess we were unlucky that day, or our driver was a bit shy maybe?

To resort :- Driver was pleasant, and got us there safely. Not much to report, it was a ride in a minibus to our hotel in Negril.

To Airport:- This time we got a car to ride in, a very pleasant chap took us back to the airport, he was friendly and courteous and explained a few things on the way. I guess it's the luck of the draw on which driver you get, and also, we can't all be happy every day of the week.

Would still choose Clive's for next visit, as we've used them, and I like the service, even prior to arriving in Jamaica, via email etc. all was effecient and courteous. We booked a private transfe but we were two people in a minibus, so a bit silly and a waste of time, with hindsight.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended very educational too with information along the way , staff so friendly, great with our children 7yrs and 12yrs