“The Only Way to Travel in Jamaica”

Clive's Transport Service - Tours
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Lucea
More attraction details
Owner description: We are equipped to provide you with top quality services, which allow you to explore the spirit, rhythm and pulse of Jamaica and its people. Our leadership in service management is founded on professionalism, experience, reliability, efficiency and consistency of service. We have fully trained tour guides and licensed professional drivers who are geared to provide you, our guests and visitors, with maximum satisfaction, comfort and pleasure during your trips and tours with us.
Reviewed 22 March 2017

We've used Clive's the last several times we have gone to Jamaica and would use him again and again. It is part of us booking our trip. Skip the bus transport that takes to long and have the Clive crew waiting for you right outside of the airport. Fast, easy and fun transport. This past time we got Clive himself and he's a cool dude with cool stories and lots of good stories about the island.

All reviews
"via email"
"great guy"
"safe driver"

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We have utilized Clives a few different times, not only for transfer from airport to hotel, but also for full day trips. They are wonderful, they know the island, they are part of your group and you become great friends with these drivers. The cooler with red stripe or "Ginger Beer" for underagers is fun - awesome and we will recommend and utilize Clives any time we are there.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We were going to Treasure Beach and our driver was not there to meet us at the airport as planned. One of Clive's drivers saw us waiting a long time and asked if he could help. He used his phone to call the place we were transferring to, who in-turn contacted the driver. Basically he was running really late but at least we knew at that point he "was" coming. The Clive driver that made the call would take no offering of money for what he did.
The driver for Clive's was so nice that we booked Clive's for our trip back to the airport in MoBay. The driver (different person) picked us up on time and drove like an experienced driver to deliver us to the airport safely and on time. We are going to be using Clive's again this year.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Clive and staff at Clive's Transport ensure that travel in Jamaica is safe, interesting and fun. Clive takes us on informative tours to the cities, towns, rivers, falls, rural homes, schools and evening entertainment. We always enjoy ourselves and relax with Clive as we learn about Jamaica's history and daily life. Over the years we have enjoyed the music scene in Jamaica and with Clive we feel safe so we can enjoy ourselves no matter where the location or how late the festival or event may be.

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2017

I used Clives during the week of Feb.1 to Feb 7. 2017. Transport from the airport to the hotel was wonderful. Driver was safe and full of information about Jamaica. The trip back to the airport was a major problem.

My flight was at 2:40, and the driver was picking me up in Negril's West End at 12:00 Noon for the 1-hour ride to the airport. First, the driver showed up 10 minutes late. He took a different route than we had taken from the airport, going through some small towns. After driving for about 40 minutes, he stopped and picked up his "best friend" and drove him somewhere and dropped him off. Then he drove a little further and stopped on the side of the road to get his lunch. He dropped me at the airport at 1:50, 10 minutes too late for me to check in for my flight. I had to make other arrangements and it cost me an extra $200 to fly home. The driver had 1 hour and 40 minutes to get me from Negril to Montego Bay and couldn't do it for all of his extra stops when I was the ONLY paying customer in the car.

Also the price has gone up from $30 per person to $50, So I had to pay a higher price for him to deliver me to the airport too late for my flight, and pay an extra $200 for my flight.. Clive's was fine for the ride from the airport to the hotel, but you should find a private driver that can get you to the airport on time for your return. If you're going to Jamaica, do not trust Clive's to get you back to the airport when you need to be there unless you want to get to the airport 3 hours before your flight. When I return to Jamaica, I will not be using Clive's to take me to the airport.

4  Thank Larry P