Clive's Transport Service - Tours
Review Highlights
Great service

I used Clive’s for a Round Trip Airport Transfer and it was perfect. Clive was waiting at the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Denell C
via mobile
Best local transport service - Book Clives

I've used Clive's previously and just used them again last week. Weather cancelled the first leg... read more

Reviewed 18 August 2018
BeachGirl-CityChick
New York, NY

All reviews red stripe return trip montego bay private transfer clean and air conditioned always on time online reservation points of interest no worries great driver great price via email jamaican history pelican bar our honeymoon terry airport
Reviewed 18 March 2017

We have utilized Clives a few different times, not only for transfer from airport to hotel, but also for full day trips. They are wonderful, they know the island, they are part of your group and you become great friends with these drivers. The cooler with red stripe or "Ginger Beer" for underagers is fun - awesome and we will recommend and utilize Clives any time we are there.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We were going to Treasure Beach and our driver was not there to meet us at the airport as planned. One of Clive's drivers saw us waiting a long time and asked if he could help. He used his phone to call the place we were transferring to, who in-turn contacted the driver. Basically he was running really late but at least we knew at that point he "was" coming. The Clive driver that made the call would take no offering of money for what he did.
The driver for Clive's was so nice that we booked Clive's for our trip back to the airport in MoBay. The driver (different person) picked us up on time and drove like an experienced driver to deliver us to the airport safely and on time. We are going to be using Clive's again this year.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Clive and staff at Clive's Transport ensure that travel in Jamaica is safe, interesting and fun. Clive takes us on informative tours to the cities, towns, rivers, falls, rural homes, schools and evening entertainment. We always enjoy ourselves and relax with Clive as we learn about Jamaica's history and daily life. Over the years we have enjoyed the music scene in Jamaica and with Clive we feel safe so we can enjoy ourselves no matter where the location or how late the festival or event may be.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I used Clives during the week of Feb.1 to Feb 7. 2017. Transport from the airport to the hotel was wonderful. Driver was safe and full of information about Jamaica. The trip back to the airport was a major problem.

My flight was at 2:40, and the driver was picking me up in Negril's West End at 12:00 Noon for the 1-hour ride to the airport. First, the driver showed up 10 minutes late. He took a different route than we had taken from the airport, going through some small towns. After driving for about 40 minutes, he stopped and picked up his "best friend" and drove him somewhere and dropped him off. Then he drove a little further and stopped on the side of the road to get his lunch. He dropped me at the airport at 1:50, 10 minutes too late for me to check in for my flight. I had to make other arrangements and it cost me an extra $200 to fly home. The driver had 1 hour and 40 minutes to get me from Negril to Montego Bay and couldn't do it for all of his extra stops when I was the ONLY paying customer in the car.

Also the price has gone up from $30 per person to $50, So I had to pay a higher price for him to deliver me to the airport too late for my flight, and pay an extra $200 for my flight.. Clive's was fine for the ride from the airport to the hotel, but you should find a private driver that can get you to the airport on time for your return. If you're going to Jamaica, do not trust Clive's to get you back to the airport when you need to be there unless you want to get to the airport 3 hours before your flight. When I return to Jamaica, I will not be using Clive's to take me to the airport.

5  Thank Larry P
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Our last trip to Jamaica April 2015 we used Clive Transport for a private transfer from Sangster International Airport to Sandals Whitehouse.

It was the perfect start to our vacation. Driver was safe and and very knowledgeable of the island. Clive's offers a free beverage for your trip and great rates. Our driver did everything we asked of him including stopping at an authentic roadside jerk shack. We even bought the driver his lunch and he was very gracious for the gesture.

We were transfer via Lincoln Town Car which was very nice and relaxing. Driver was first class along with the service.

We would recommend Clive's Transport for anyone wanting a carefree & relaxing private transfer. We will be using him in April 2017 as well on our stay in Negril.