“Fish Gourmet Destination”

Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Muggia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Walking around the old town of Muggia, one passed the Marina and on the tip of the broadwalk, one find this exquisite seafood restaurant. Food is amazing and with the right selected wine, an awesome food treat. Sitting on the terrace and see all the habour activities is awesome. Very romantic.The food is served with the freshest ingredients and by nice staff (although a bit more English language is welcomed). Must try.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

We made a reservation for lunch at 2 pm. We ordered a starter, a fish for 2 people and wine. After finishing the main dish, I asked for coffee and dessert, but the lady told me, sorry we close at 2.30 you have to go to a coffee shop. Wow! And nobody told us when we were ordering that we have to be in a hurry! We are traveling a lot through Italy, but we never saw that there was no time for an espresso-especially when you ordered a full lunch.
NEVER AGAIN!
nb: I posted this by mistake to the Tavernetta Al Molo in Grignano, which is an excellent place we really recommend.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Superb location with gorgeous views of the harbour, gulf of Trieste, and mountains behind.
Cozy little restaurant with beautiful coastal decor.
Friendly staff.
Fish is excellent and VERY fresh.
Loved the strudel too.
100% recommended.Tip: go there when it is still sunlight, you do not want to miss the view!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The food, the place, the terrace, the staff are VERY GOOOOD!!! I will go back! Best choice in Muggia! Risotto with scampi is unforgettable! My ravioli with sea food was great! Tiramisu is very special!

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I was there, almost by accident... walking through Muggia during dinner time, hungry, looking for pizzeria, or kind of fast food. immediately when I step to restaurant, i felt very promising smelt... together with smiling face of the staff, I forget on Pizza. We choose assorted row fish slices, spaghetti with salsa, and sea bass in salt. everything was great, and sea bass in salt was the best one i ever get. perfect dinner we finished with great homemade desert, and fresh strawberries... for every recommendation!