2,222 results
All reviews all inclusive package bamboo terrace chinese restaurant talei restaurant kids club pool bar naviti staff blue hut joy spa highly recommend the naviti coral viewing fiji time sunset cruise family holiday inclusive menu nightly entertainment shopping trip
Reviewed 19 November 2010

I stayed at the naviti resort from the 8th of november to the 16th of November, with my mum, stepdad, 2 brothers, 20 & 6, and 2 sisters 15 &6. We stayed for 8 nights.

The food was nice, but it got boring because it was all kind of the same even though each night at dinner it was themed.
at breakfat i had the same thing usually but ithers said that the omelette was really good.
Lunch i got upset at 2 times, because i wanted a pizza, but because there was already different pizza at the buffet i couldn't have it.

We were on the all inclusive package which was good, because on the itinerary it said something like $45 per person for the dinner buffet.
The water activities were fun, but not the paddle boats me and my brother and sister went on one, and it was really boring and a waste of $10. but we had a really good time on the kayacks and snorking, guided and non- guided. I also went scuba diving for free in the pool at 10:00 and so did my brother.

The pool bar was cool, but i got really annoyed at all we could drink was soft dink and orange juice, don't drink the water, cos it's yellow.

When we got to the room, the plug was stuck but a couple of days later someone came and fixed it. The maids were really good with the cleaning and the room was usually made up when we came back the first from being out.

And i reccomend you to put on sunscreen, because i didn't and got really burnt, i could of started crying.

Date of stay: November 2010
Reviewed 18 November 2010

What a great hotel. We had excellent service everyday. We were with a group of 12 (3 familes) and everyday there was a table reserved for us at lunch. Assina the lady in the buffet lunch restaurant was brilliant! We'd read some negative reviews but they were pretty exaggerated. Sometimes service was a bit slow - but by day 2 we pretty much ordered drinks straightaway so it wasn't too big an issue. Keep hounding them if you need something - they are on Fijitime! Always friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2010
Reviewed 16 November 2010

This was our first visit to Fiji, and we chose Naviti resort, because they offered an all inclusive deal.
The service was good; I would recommend it to families, specifically with young children.
The room we had was on the 3rd floor, towards the end of the Nadi wing section.
This section of the resort looks like it was a recent addition and looks quite new, as compared to the Suva wing of the hotel. The room had a balcony with an ocean view and it was far enough, away from the main activity area that made it great for sleeping.
I think the location of Naviti resort being 90 minutes by bus from the airport could be a negative for some people. If you want to do any tours, you either have to travel towards Nadi or Suva. However being on the coral coast, you only have to swim 100 metres for viewing coral and the fish.
The hotel has 4 x restaurants. 2 x for buffet meals and 2 x ala carte.
There is a main bar and a pool bar for drinks, so you don’t have to walk to far for a drink.
What I liked was that there was a lot of variety in the buffet meals. However, there was a strong influence of Indian cuisine. So if you don’t like Indian cuisine, your variety is slightly reduced.
There were always plenty of local tropical fruits at all meals that made up for the not so great sweets.
What I disliked was that even though we had the all inclusive package, there were things that I believe should be included that were not.
An example is that if you asked for normal coffee its free, but if you ask for a cafe latte they charge you $5.00 Fiji. If you are a child you get ice cream for free in the afternoons, if you are an adult, then you have to pay. I can accept being charged if you are drinking imported spirits etc. but I think ice creams and lattes should be part of the all inclusive offer.
Being charged for a café latte in an all inclusive resort is a negative in my view. I think the hotel management should visit some all inclusive resorts in other countries like Thailand and Turkey, to have a better understanding of all inclusive resorts and their offerings.
But, I would still recommend this resort to others, specifically, families with young children.

Date of stay: November 2010
Reviewed 7 November 2010

The Naviti Resort is located on the coral coast which is a 2 hour drive from Nadi airport which we all found very long after spend hours on a plane already and tiering especialy with young children. The bus did drop off's ater other resorts first so it may be better to get a private car esp if you have young children like myself .The all inclusive package is a must otherwise food and drinks is very expensive I would rate the food 7 out of 10 with many different resturants to eat at the Chinise and Talie are a nice meal for a change from eating the buffet the only thing I didnt like about the buffet if they had food left over from the night before they would serve it for lunch the next day..... my fist night there I spoke to a resort guest and he and his wife had just got out of bed a 3 days of Vomiting so I had my fingers crossed that I and my family didnt get it also but we did along with several other guest.we had a ocean view room which is in the older wings but still a lovley view and nice rooms plenty bigg enough to have two cotts in one room house keeping standards could of been better they didn't mop the floors they only swept .I found all the staff to be polite and did accomadate your needs but it did take time ... is it is true FIJI TIME please if you need anything ask atleast 10 to 20 minutes before .For those that are going the drinks in the package are drinkable but remember Fiji Time it take time in the package we also got the kids were intiteld to ice cream our package stated unlimited but they only got 1 a day so that was sad for the kids but good for the adults they do have New Zeland ice cream you can buy but at $8 aus it a bit crazy we also had a sunset cruse ha funny it left at 3 and it was a large tinny and the wine and nibbles were in the sun for half the day lol but it was nice to see the water but it was only out the front of the resort .Kids club we found was not really controlled that well and they didn't have sem the take controll of the kids so there was kids escaping from kids club and doing there own thing they also have nannies that you can hire cheap if you wont a hour or 2 to yourself but be firm with them as we saw alot just siiting around talk while they were ment to be look after kids!!! We traveld with a 10 months old and have that if your baby is eatting normal everyday food ther is plenty at the childrens buffet which is great as it is a early sitting I did take my own food with me a found it no problem with costums at either end. We did a tour that took as to a local school which was great just loved it and the kids they are truely beautiful. I would surgest that you ask your driver to stop at Sigatoka to get drinks for duty free and chips and nibble for kids and dont bother about doing the half day shopping tour as it is not worth sitting in the buss for 1 hour when you and walk around the place in 10 min so I recomened book this early in your hols to get your surplies.All in all if this sounded bad it wasen't we have a great time we would go back to Fiji and to Naviti if it wasen't such a long bus ride.

Date of stay: October 2010
2  Thank nhdmell
Reviewed 3 November 2010

Well I also had read and reread all the reviews on trip advisor and was somwehat apprehensive about what we would encounter. We had booked private transport from Nadi airport, would definately recommend as they were they waiting and ready for you. Also, just be aware I had booked the private transport initially from Australia and cost approx $275 AUD. When we arrived, we asked for an upgrade on the return trip, only cost $45 AUD. Hmmm! Anyway arrived no worries took 1.5hrs.

Didn't really notice the time as so fascinated by all the lovely villages enroute. When we arrived booked straight into our room. We had requested garden view on the ground floor in the new wing but received ground interconnecting in the old wing as all booked out. Look the rooms were quite large,clean but ultimately in need of refurbishment.

We didn't let this spoil our holiday as who cares we weren't planning on staying in the room all the time!! Besides this all restaurants were great. Also didn't really find out until last day that Wasawas restaurant did ala carte for lunch. Do go there instead of bufftet in Nukunuku. None of the five family got sick. I had come prepared with the gastro tabs but didn't need them. Oh and as advised by others order a drink first from the bar and then go to your table.

Got the girls hair braided in the blue hut just past the resort on the right looking towards the beach. Also check out the green hut for great wooden carving bargains.

Kids club was excellent. Jesse is so fantastic in the kids club, he is amazing being able to control all those kids at once! Every night dancing,games and competetions. During the day crab racing scaveneger hunt and kayaking.

One thing I would recommend is to go past the blue hut and continue to walk through the village until you arrive at the absolutely amazing and beautiful coral beach. Here its isolated and we went snorkelling and saw so much stunning nautical life. We saw clown fish,dory,angel fish,blue strarfish to name a few, felt like we were in the Finding Nemo feature film!!

The resorts pool was beautiful. The swim up bar served everything from sunrises to milkshakes (milkshakes are extra though). Definately recommended for the family! We took a daytrip to Robinson Crusoe Island. A bit long to be honest. Took ages to get there. Show was good though on the island,lunch so so all in all a long day of travelling for not that much at the end. Anyway thats our thoughts.

Overall thought that Naviti is well worth the money, made some friends and had an excellent time and experience in Fiji!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be back.