First time we have been to Chiang Mai and this resort ticks a lot of boxes. A 30 min drive out of the city, which may not suit some families, but within 10 min walk to a low key elephant camp. Totally enjoyable to be with these animals in a truely natural environment . Lots of traditional Thai cafes and small shops nearby. Would recommend renting a scooter to get around. Roads are quiet and safe. Scooter rental available at resort front entrance .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Belle Villa Resort, Chiangmai, there is an opportunity to experience a mountain resort only a short drive from the city, but with the feeling of total isolation. Looking out from any of the hotel rooms or villas, you will see nothing but only the lush green of the surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Belle Villa Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belle Villa Hotel Chiang Mai
- Belle Hotel Chiang Mai
- Belle Villa Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand