“Oasis in the mountains!!!”

Belle Villa Resort Chiang Mai
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Hang Dong
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I found this fantastic resort through my vacation club and could not be happier with my stay!!! From day 1, Birdy and Klang in reception made sure my friend and I had an exceptional stay. The hotel grounds were just gorgeous- my photos don't do have the justice this property deserves but I hope they express some of the beauty we experienced here. From the beautifully appointed villa we stayed in to the personalized care provided with scheduling excursions, special meals, etc. I highly recommend this resort.

My bed was super comfy, the AC worked well, bathroom was lovely - everything! They even provided us with the daily temperatures and these lovely little apricot cookies each day that were a welcomed snack while exploring the area.

Loved it here!!! Thank you Birdy & kelang for taking such good care of us!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Me and the family visited chaing Mai this January and stayed at the resort.
I must say at the beginning that this is a resort to stay in if you are looking to go away from the hustle and bustle of the city and want to put your feet up and chill.
The resort is around 40 mins drive from the airport and it would ideally take you 700 baht to reach here by a taxi or the resort pick up.
We stayed at a two bedroom villa right next to the tennis court.It had its own neat little garden overlooking the court and a small pond.
The rooms were equipped with all the amenities and a small kitchenette.The only thing missing in the rooms were fan's if you are not someone who likes to have the air con turned on all the time.

The resort can help you with daily site seeing tours and option's and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly.
We ordered room service a couple of times and the food was good.

I would suggest you pick up your groceries and breakfast things if you intend to use the kitchenette while staying here from a 7/11 store on ur way from the Airport.

The resort has two pools ,a small gym to relax ,besides a DVD library for the movie buff in you.

Another SUGGESTION IS TO hire a taxi for the days of your stay as the resort cabs are extremely expensive .

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

Very quiet and peaceful, gardens and flowers areso pretty and well taken of, pool is beautiful but a bit cold.
there is a funny smell in the bathroom.

The cafe shop in the hill corner as well is so yummi , good food and drinks and cakes.
Try the thai iced tea.

After all; very nice experience to stay for a couple of days, but not for along time as it is very far from the night bazaar and the tours offices over there.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We stayed in a villa which was absolutely fantastic! Huge rooms, very comfy beds, well-equipped kitchen and fab patio. The resort is lovely, very friendly staff, really nice pool (a bit cold but....) the only fault was with the lack of service at the restaurant or by the pool. The staff seemed to physically hide and didn't want to engage with the guests at all. I do believe that the restaurant is a different company to that of the Karma group however. The food that we had was very good but also the cost of the drinks in particular made us look elsewhere. If you want peace and quite then this is for you! I thought that I might get bored as we were staying there for 2 weeks but not a bit of it, could have stayed for months!

Room Tip: The villas are amazing
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I am currently staying in this resort. The room is very nice the view spectacular but the service is completely ruining it for me. I missed the shuttle to town and to get another to take me they wanted to charge ฿ 800!!! Absurd !! The first night I ate at the restaurant the service was super slow even though there was literally nobody else there. I had to search and find someone to get the bill. Tonight I had to go back to the restaurant (missed shuttle ) tonight there were 3 other people. My order was taken, it took a good 30 minutes for the food which I don't mind if it was amazing freshly made but it wasn't. I waited another 20 minutes for the dessert I ordered but it never came. Again I had to go search for someone and told them to cancel it. They had no idea what I was talking about and said the dessert I ordered was no longer available. Quite ridiculous

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
7 km away
Lanna Resort
Lanna Resort
#8 of 13 in Hang Dong

Been to Belle Villa Resort Chiang Mai? Share your experiences!