The good points:
• The hotel is in a quiet location, and I got a good night’s sleep.
• The local beer (Rebellion bitter) in the bar is excellent.
• I really liked the layout of the internal gardens at the hotel.
• I loved playing chess with huge chess pieces on the outdoor chess board
The bad points:
• My bedroom and en-suite was tiny, with very dated décor. It reminded me of cheap student barracks. But it was equipped with all the basics, including a small TV.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Priceline, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Hotels.com so you can book your Moor Hall Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moor Hall Conference Centre Hotel Cookham