See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I booked this hotel by mistake as there are 2 airports very close to each other and I was caught out! Double check and don't make the same mistake :-)
Hotel was ok - clean tidy, helpful staff
Food was of a good standard and I was happy overall with my stay / experience

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dean_Ashworth
Raphaëlle M, Directeur général at Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget - Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Dear sir, Madame

Thanks to taking the time to write a review of our hotel Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to welcome you for your next stay in order to offer a new experience in our hotel.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

No where mentioned, but the hotel is under construction. Bar is closed, restaurant is poor And has Small choise of food. Food quality is not good. I went every day to the Marriott restaurant. Restaurant is closed during the weekend. Tried to have my laundry cleaned on saturday, but this was impossible. In the hotel was mentioned sunday+holiday days no laundry service. Hotel employees are not customer friendly. Never again this hotel

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Kyriad.com - Louvre Hotels Group
1  Thank sandernieste
Raphaëlle M, Directeur général at Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget - Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear sir,

Thanks to sharing your experience at our hotel Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget.
We are sincerely sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation.

Actually, our web site inform the restaurant is closed at the weekend and holiday days. However, we propose a snack for all our customers.

About the works renovation on the front desk and the restaurant, is mentioned at the web site booking and our web site.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This is a four star hotel in much the same way that I am an Olympic athlete or an astronaut. I am neither of those things and this is not a four star hotel.

It's a little bit scruffy and the guy on reception when I arrived, couldn't have been much less competent, friendly or helpful if he'd tried.

The room service menu contains an array of perfectly fine options, although the only items actually available were a cheese and ham panini or a cheese and ham panini. If neither of these options take your fancy, you could have a cheese and ham panini - served with a scowl.

There is another hotel on the airport at Le Bourget which although only a little more expensive, is in an entirely different league to the not very prestigious Kyriad Prestige.

Unless you are utterly desperate (or mad), this place is best avoided.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank julians696
Raphaëlle M, Directeur général at Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget - Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Sir, Madame,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We find it invaluable in order to constantly improve the experience of staying here for our guests.

We are all sincerely sorry that you did not enjoyed your experience at our hotel.

I hope that we will have the privilege to welcoming you back again in the future.

Responsible Hébergement

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

It's very close to airport, but if you would like to stay at there, must rent a car.
靠近機場,交通不是很方便,只有租車子自己駕駛才方便,有免費停車場.
如果去地鐵站需要搭車10分鐘左右
前台服務非常好
早餐很簡單,有自助新鮮橙汁
附近2分鐘車程有一排餐廳
Chinese, Japanese, Indian and so on

Date of stay: September 2017
Raphaëlle M, Directeur général at Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget - Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Dear Sir,

We are glad to hear you enjoyed you stay at our hotel.
We work hard to make our guest happy and appreciate your feedback.

I hope that we will have the privilege to welcoming you back again in the futur.

Gisela A. S

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This hotel is certainly not a 4 star hotel. It smells like rotten fish, there is also a smell in the hallways, the staff at the hotel aren't helpful, or welcoming. You load your own luggage and carry it up to your room. The bathtub in our hotel was stained dirty. Similar to what was mentioned by others, the gate to the parking lot closes at night, so my husband and I left for dinner came back and drove around looking for a way to get back in. We had to use international minutes to call the hotel and ask how to get back in. Luckily we were staying just as a place to sleep before going to the airport early in the morning. This is a 2 star hotel and should be advertised as such. I was in France for 3 weeks and stayed at various different hotels - this was easily the worst hotel and it should be priced and advertised as a 2 star hotel and the only reason to stay here is if you are catching a flight and need something close to the airport.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ayousfi89
Raphaëlle M, Directeur général at Kyriad Prestige Le Bourget - Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We find it invaluable in order to constantly improve the experience of staying here for our guests.
I hope that we will have the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

With my best regards,