Open today: 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
A reliable and excellent tour organizer

Via Tradvisor viewers’ recommendations, I found Javanava Travelcafe. I joined their tour with 9... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
sek min c
Excellent 8 days tour with Javanava

Meet the travel experts at Javanava - very responsive to email / whatapps, details itineraries with... read more

Reviewed 9 September 2018
CynthiaKhor2018
Penang Island, Malaysia

Recommended experiences in and around Borobudur
from USD 24.00
from USD 63.80
from USD 25.00
More Info
All reviews jomblang cave travel cafe responded quickly travel company solo female local travel wonderful trip fast response last minute trip tour guide excellent tour mt bromo borobudur temple great driver day trip these guys daily life
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We are a group of 5 adults (mom, brother, 2 aunts and myself) went to Yogyakarta for a packed 2 day trip. Our main objective was really to see borobudur sunrise and See the sunset at prambanan. Nanang was so accommodating especially in the planning stage. He would always make sure he would reply to all of my questions and was transparent about the costs involved. I really like our driver, imam, he was very honest and he was punctual in fetching us and was always alert and patiently waited for us. My family was really happy with the service we received. I found it really easy to book with Javanava and I definitely recommend them!
My only comment for improvement was the tour guide at prambanan but they were in house tour guides- I would suggest that you get those more expensive tour guides who will give more detail and story about the temple

Day1: arrival at airport-merapi lava tour- lunch- hotel
Day 2: borobudur sunrise-hotel check out- (you could do the sultan village but we opted not to)-2 more temples(smaller)- prambanan sunset- dinner (gudeg)- travel to airport

3  Thank JenniJ88
JavanavaTravelcafe, Owner at Javanava Travelcafe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear JenniJ88

Thank you very much for your comment in Tripadvisor!
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip in Yogyakarta / Borobudur!

And thank you very much for your report about Prambanan Temple guide, We will do our best to improve it.

There are many " Wow " places in Central Java or East Java where we would like to show you.
So when you have time next, please travel again!

Again, thank you very much for your visit this time!
Looking forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Many visitors associate Indonesia with the beaches of Bali and, while there's surely much to be said for them, the heart and soul of Indonesia can be found in Central Java. On a recent trip to Yogyakarta and Borobudur, we visited sights in Yogyakarta on our own, but it wasn't until we put ourselves in the expert, caring, and reliable hands of Nanang, Andri, and Tomo at Javanava Travelcafe that we truly were welcomed into this beautiful culture. In their company, we toured Surakarta (Solo), Prambanan, and the temple and surroundings of Borobudur. Not to be missed are trekking in the Menoreh Hills with Nanang and witnessing everyday life in the village of Borobudur on bicycle. To be with Nanang and Andri is to experience this amazing corner of the world through the eyes of Javanese for whom the nature and people of this area are not just beautiful but always to be treasured.

Regardless of what you seek from your travels, Javanava Travel Cafe can help with transportation and housing, touring, and any other needs, all at a very reasonable cost. They are not only excellent travel planners, they are wonderful companions who love showing visitors all the wonders of central Java.

2  Thank Betty S

Dear Betty S

Thank you for your words in your review!

We are happy to hear that you really saw our beautiful Java and touched its hospitality that we love so much.
It was wonderful 4 days with you for us too!

Sadly, Java is not famous yet as a travel destination even there are so many places where are worth to come.
Please tell what you saw/experienced here to your families & friends.
Your mouth will be a bigger ad than anything else.

Java still has many beautiful places!
So please visit to Java again in the future!

We are looking forward to seeing you again from the bottom of our hearts.

Thank you very much for this time!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We spent a couple of days in Yogyakarta and had arranged a two days tour with TravelCafe. We sent our willing to the team by e-mail and they made a proposal to us letting us know what was posible and how. Thye have taken into account all our reques and have arranged a customised program to us.
On our arrivl date we missed our plane and they have resent a modify program to adapt to the situation. We have been followed during our stay by Mayo our driver who has always been on time and as always accomodate our needs. I was a great experience to discover Java and with them it has been very easy and comfortable.
We hav never queued anywhere, they have provided advise and made sure we were lacking nothing

2  Thank Crapmail1979

Dear Crapmail1979

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor.
It's a big pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your trip with our service in Yogyakarta / Borobudur!

Please share what you saw/experienced here with your families & friends to show what Yogyakarta/Borobudur are like!

Again, thank you very much for choosing us & travelling with us this time!

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Came across Javanava Travelcafe literally the night before jetting off to Yogjakarta, had a pretty instant reply. Arrangement to get around Borobudur and Yogjakarta were spot on, planned on arrival and no hassle at all. Car that drove us around was in perfect condition. Nanang drove us around the 1st 2 days and Anang for the other 2 days, both are fantastic. Tomo was with us throughout our trip and her company was superb. Guide arranged in Borobudur was excellent. Flexible in timing and itenary changes. Would recommend this company to anyone visiting Yogjakarta.

JavanavaTravelcafe, Owner at Javanava Travelcafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear 120sarahws

Hi,
How is your place there?
I hope you haven't catch a cold due to the climate difference between Java/your home country and your current place.

The 3 days with you was nice days to me too!
I just felt like that I forgot my job and just enjoyed my trip with my friends!

Sadly, Java is still not so famous as travel destination even it's full of wonder & beautiful nature/culture.
So, please share your experience to your friends/relatives and introduce what Java is.

Thank you for your reviews for us this time!
We do look forward to seeing you someday again!

Please say hello to your parents!

Best regards,

Tomo & Nanang

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

My family of 10 had an amazing time in Borobudur, Yogjarkarta. Nanang did a good job organising and scheduling our short excursion visiting Candi Borobudur sunrise at Puncuk Setumbuk Hill as well as sunset Prambanan temple. Well done!

Dear carotky

Thank you for your comment for us on TripAdvisor!
It was amazing 3 days with you all for me too!

Sadly Java is still not so famous even there are many wonderful places here.
So please share your experience here with your family, relatives and friends!

Of course I am very looking forward to your visit again in the future!

Thank you very much for travelling with us for this time!

Nanang