Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.com
USD 22
View deal
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2019

​Awesome! Clean clean clean! Although the hotel is 5 years old, it looks like new and it is best option in town. Room was spacious, bathroom clean with hot water shower, and there was also a private sitting area in front of our room. Breakfast was on basic side but included in price so no complaint. All the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I was staying last week and for a budget hotel (price is quite low), the facility was good and satisfying. Room space was okay. But most importantly, room was very clean. Friendly staff and location is very near from the airport. One thing, looked liked my room was near the kitchen area, so when they were cooking something (especially breakfast) the smell was completely entering my room. Fortunately a good smell (for me), but I am sure for some people it'll be strong smell and annoying.

Room tip: Choose the room as far from the kitchen
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

It's beyond my expectation I can find clean nice hotel like this in small area like Sumba. The room are clean , neat and tidy and big enough (unlike budget hotel)
They Also have wifi with different router in lobby area, room area. Sometime the internet is very slow when many people use it but it's still good for this small island (before I came to this island I thought I won't get any signal for internet )
Breakfast option are bread toast / fried rice / nasi campur

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We had a business trip that forced us to rush to a place outside Waingapu as soon as we landed at the airport. We could only check-in late in the evening. But the place was set and ready to receive us. Very clean, although I saw some ants along the TV table.
They have two restaurants for breakfast, one at the front side, for standard room guests, just in front of the receptionist counter. The other one is at the back of the hotel, enclosed and air-conditioned, for the guests using the superior rooms.
The attendants are very friendly and helpful.
Recommended for first time visitors.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sdbblitar
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff and even the owner. Located in the city center but in quite area. The room and bathroom are neat and tidy. Tanto hotel has complete facilities like a five star hotel. Highly recommended for family trip, business trip, backpacker, even solo trip.

Date of stay: June 2018