See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Cleartrip cheated me by making me to book a room in this dirty hotel for Rd.2400 while the actual reception rate was only Rs.1400. The rooms, beddings, towels everything was dirty and stinks. The water in the tap was coming absolutely black and on complaint no response from either reception nor maintenance. No hot water. No food.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is my side. Hopefully, the management of the hotel comes out and challenges me so that anyone planning to book this hotel can read both sides

I booked the stay via their authroised travel agent. Just because I (the customer) did not inform the travel agent of the advance payment made to block the hotel ( FYI - Not my job) - I was told I will be charged a total of Rs 800 to my bill.

The travel agent had the audacity to tell me I can do whatever, and it wont impact their business

I will leave it here and rest is upon the folks who want to visit kumbakonam what they want to do

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rgsiyer
Reviewed 27 June 2017

This Hotel is located in Kumbakonam Downtown . Most of the famous temples like Sarangapani , Chakrapani, Kumbeshwar and Ramar temples are a stone's throw away from this hotel. However , one has to shell out Rs 200 for Auto fellow to reach Oppiliappan temple which is about 8 KM from the hotel. Famous Vegetarian restaurants like Venkataramana , Archana, Aryas are at walk able distance from this hotel.

Room Tip: Any room to the road side.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Well maintained rooms, bath room was good, good hospitality, hotel located in the center of the town, good for short stay for couples and family. Car parking available. Restaurant is ok, taste is good

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Do not expect from the hotel.car parking is good.main place of the town.near by cub bank and sarangapani temple,rooms,and bath room likes old rooms.not value for the money.when booking room before check and confirm it.wifi is slow

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business