“Would eat here every day!”
Review of Ritual

Ritual
Price range: USD 12 - USD 37
Cuisines: Portuguese, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Loved it. Service, ambience, food - everything was perfect. Vegetarian food was excellent. Don’t look any further and reservations are recommended.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We walked in for an early dinner and were greated by a friendly English speaking waitress. We had hummus, guacamole, and the curry prawns. I’ve only ever tasted American olives out of a jar, and the waitress brought me a small sample to try. They marinate them in-house and they were delicious. The food, wine, and dessert were all wonderful.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to go solo to dinner one night as part of my REI trip. The guides recommended Ritual and their recommendation was spot on. I chose to eat at the bar and was warmly greeted by the staff. The food and service were exceptional!!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Lovely restaurant with amazing food and very friendly staff. During our visit to Vila Nova de Milfontes we ended up twice in this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

It is a nice restaurant with real good food. The ordered dishes came on time and in good quality.
The service personal was vey friendly and gave us two very good recommendations of wines from the Alentejo.
I would go again.