All reviews these apartments minute walk lovely apartment outdoor pool was nice the worst thing coffee machine beach club hotel restaurant beautiful view region app balcony town milfontes properties toilet gym
Reviewed 19 September 2018

Terrible experience!! I went to a wedding in Milfontes and booked one night at Quinta da Samoqueira but the Hotel management convince me to change for an apartment on Duna Parque Beach Club for the same rate (100€), arguing that I could get lost getting to Quinta da Samoqueira at night and it was better offer to stay in their apartments. I was the wedding photographer and my goal was a good night sleep after the wedding, which normally end late. By 8am I couldn't sleep any more because the front door had no light curtain and the room was full of light. In addition, the lack of the room soundproofing was so big I could hear all the noises from the above apartment. Overall the room was uncomfortably big and unpleasant for a stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at Duna Parque Beach Club (in a 2 bedroom apartment) whilst on an Activities Abroad holiday. Although I can understand the comments about confusing check-in arrangements (the apartments are one of many accommodations owned by Duna Parque and check in happens nowhere near the apartments - challenging if you are holidaying without a car - our rep, Ricardo, helped us with that.
Our apartment was spacious and pretty well appointed with a view of the pool and great WiFi (a critical element when travelling with 2 teenagers!) The outdoor pool was nice and had ample sunbeds for the number of guests. Since we didn't have (and didn't want to buy) swim hats we weren't allowed to visit the indoor pool and jacuzzi. Sadly the paddle tennis was extortionate to rent a court and equipment and the mini golf was unplayable due to it being old and ill-maintained.
The breakfast buffet was served in one of the other Duna Parque properties a 5-7 minute walk away. Food was good and the view from the riverfront seating impressive.
Overall these apartments are a great option to visit this relatively undiscovered region of Portugal. We were out am busy every day - kayaking, paddleboarding, surfing, cycling, abseiling etc etc - but you could equally enjoying relaxing on the beach (ocean or river side) or exploring the small town and the wonderful restaurants it has to offer.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Size wise good for families, indoor and out door pool, paddle ball courts, right on the sand dunes to the beach. Short walk to town. Great ocean and beach views. Central reservation intown a little off.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Fantastic apartment and location to stay with kids. Everything was really clean and friendly staff. Good restaurants not too far.
THe beach is 10 minutes walking and a really quiet beach with nice stones.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We were sent to three different places to check in to this hotel! The first issue was probably caused by the booking app, but after that the staff really should know where to check in for each of their properties rather than making you run all over town. Then when we arrived there was only one person doing check-in and a terribly slow process. We were fully prepared to hate everything else about the place but the apartment was INCREDIBLE. Two stories plus a wraparound balcony complete with furniture, an outdoor shower, and amazing ocean views. The kitchen had everything we needed and there was plenty of space. I'd stay here again for sure, now that I know what to expect at arrival.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family