BUSINESS CLASS - Autonoleggio con Conducente
Review Highlights
Italy Business Trip

Reviewed 21 February 2020
Ignorin
Great driver with a speedy service

Reviewed 7 September 2019
BabyRuth1987
Dunfermline, United Kingdom

All reviews great driver marco rome service driving car business
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

The trip started in Rome all the way to Ascoli for 5 days, Marco Basile was always on time, greeting everyone with a smile helps everyone even in small details, very informatively shares his knowledge about the historical places while driving through, he is a great driver and an amazing guide, I personally recommend him for business trips and personal vacations as a tour guide in Rome and Ascoli.

Note: the car is so clean that looks a brand new one.

Regards,

Hussein

Date of experience: February 2020
Marco B, Proprietario at BUSINESS CLASS - Autonoleggio con Conducente, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2020

Dear Mr. Hussein,
I'm very glad to read your review who can help other customers in the right choice .
Every detail is important for us and we're happy when poeple appreciate our every attention .
Hoping to see you again, I wish you the best .
Kindly regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2019

Marco recently drove us from Rome Campino airport to Ascoli Piceno for business. He is a very friendly guy and the drive was very pleasant.

Date of experience: September 2019
Marco B, Proprietario at BUSINESS CLASS - Autonoleggio con Conducente, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Dear Madam,
I'm very glad to read your review.
My prayer is :

If there' s something to make better,
please say me !

If you find a nice service,
please say to the other !

Thank you so much .

Reviewed 24 June 2019 via mobile

Thank you Marco for a great day. Your vehicle was spotless. You took us to some amazing places. Grazie!

Date of experience: June 2019
Marco B, Direttore at BUSINESS CLASS - Autonoleggio con Conducente, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2019

Many thanks for your review Sir, I hope that you can have a nice remember of Italy.
See you next time !
Marco .

Reviewed 4 June 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I had a wonderful trip through the Apennines to Rome from Ascoli Piceno. It was a smooth ride in an impeccably clean sedan. Marco is polite, helpful and attentive. I have already shared his contact information with my grown children. He’s your most professional ride to/from Rome!

Date of experience: June 2019
Marco B, Proprietario at BUSINESS CLASS - Autonoleggio con Conducente, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2019

Many thanks for your review Madam .
I' ve been very happy drive for you.
See you next time,
best regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2019

We have used Marco's services for many years. He offers a polite, professional service with top notch vehicles. His concern for your safety and attaining true customer satisfaction is amazing! While traveling in Italy you can feel comfortable with Marco behind the wheel!
We have recommended his services to our friends and professional associates and they have had the same experience!

Date of experience: May 2019

Dear Mrs. Sue and Mr. Guido,
thank you so much for your review, that give me happy !
I hope that you' re doing well and I wish you a nice come back to US.
Marco .