See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 January 2018

We stayed in a 2 Twin Beds room for 1 night with breakfast included. The room was very adequate and comfortable, size was larger than the usual Japanese standard. And breakfast was nice. Service was very efficient with check-in and out. We drove and the hotel has a carpark so it was very convenient.

I believe the hotel was recently renovated as the lobby and the room looked very new. The hotel is minutes within walking distance to the train station.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gary Y
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

When I visited, everything was new, clean, and convenient. It has been renovated recently. Free breakfast was also good and simple. Best was its location directly next to the station and right facing Mt Fuji. Also close to a big shopping mall. I strongly recommend this hotel if you want to stay in Fujinomiya.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank nayoungse
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Decent location and the lobby has been recently refurbished.

However, could not connect to the Wifi in the lobby or my room...the staff agreed, but did not care!

Also told that free bicycle rental was not available because all the bike brakes were "broken."

Room Tip: ask for a Mt Fuji view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank talpinator
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The was good at the time it was built. Its appearance is quite used. However, the location directly at the JR station, the accessible roof for photos and the reasonable price compensate a lot.
I have not tried the breakfast.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank René M
Reviewed 15 January 2017

We stayed 6 nights in January in a twin room.My Japanese friend booked for us and we paid 11,000 yen per night which included a very basic breakfast.I thought this was a little expensive for this standard of accommodation.

The hotel has had a fresh coat of paint on the exterior but the interior is very old.The carpet in the hallways is stained.It took 3 rooms before we were given one with working air conditioning.

The room itself (416) was reasonably spacious with room for 2 large sitcases.The beds were typically Japanese hard and somewhat uncomfortable but the pillows were good.The patterned bed coverlets(bedspreads) are reused for every guest and stained.The room furniture is old but the room carpet was newish.Our room overlooked the station.Those on the other side have views of Mt Fuji.The TV is very basic.The window opens for fresh air .Below the window there is a vent to the outside for fresh air which I really liked.

The room was quiet with the window closed with no noise from the trains.

The bathroom is a typical business hotel modular type and functional.

The staff are helpful with some English.They provide a local map in English.

It is close to Aeon and next to the bus and train station.It is easy walking distance to the Sengen Taisha shrine.There are many restaurants at Aeon and nearby.There is a 711 around the corner for ATM access.

My friend suggested a ryokan Ogawaso for next time and there is a new hotel being built.Both might be worth considering.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with view of Mt Fuji.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple